• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mid TN Bronco Gathering/Party - MAY 23RD is new date

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
Glad to hear it guys! Let's keep this thread near the top and hopefully recruit some others!

Ratch

Contributor
I would like to attend and maybe my wife as well. Poor horse is still a long way from driving, but I'm always up for meeting new folks and talkin' broncos. If need be we can bring our own burgers and stuff, long as we can borrow the grill and flipper.

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
Sorry Carl, your post somehow slipped through my radar. Heck yes it's on and bring yer burgers or whatever else you'd like to throw on the grill.

I can't feed everyone but we'll have some sort of munchies there. Maybe be pretzels and wings but we'll have something, lol.

Feel free to bring anything you'd like, no restrictions other than no drinking and wheeling. Drinking after wheeling or while watching wheeling is allowed and encouraged as long as nobody gets stupid. I'll be drinking Mountain Dew... %)

I'll have an address and directions for everyone soon. Plan on showing up Saturday afternoon/evening.

cbautoworks

Loc.
nashville
hey guys i live in mt. juliet and would like to meet some new folks. my bronco is not ready yet but well on its way. is this open to new folks cause i would love to come out and talk a bunch of bronco chat. thanks

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
Love to, Mike, but I just saw this and I'm already booked for the weekend. I really need to come by CB more often.

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
hey guys i live in mt. juliet and would like to meet some new folks. my bronco is not ready yet but well on its way. is this open to new folks cause i would love to come out and talk a bunch of bronco chat. thanks

Well, come on out and meet some people then!

Love to, Mike, but I just saw this and I'm already booked for the weekend. I really need to come by CB more often.

Well hello sweet stranger! Yes, you really do need to stop by more often. Hate that you can't make it this time but your invitation is good anytime, you know that.

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
Where and what -

I can't promise we'll have good weather and I don't know if anyone's got a Bronco to bring (including myself, lol!) but we can still all hang out and have some fun. If you can drive your Bronco, bring it. We don't care how ugly it is, we just want to see it!

The gathering will be at a friends place that does have a place we can wheel if you want to. Anything from 4-wheelers to full blown crawlin tube buggy's are welcome. There will be a grill and some food, can't promise what yet. Maybe a bag of chips, maybe even some burgers. Ice chests and beverages are up to you and your choice.

The address is 1545 Holloway Rd, Lebanon, TN 37090. The mailbox is on the left, the driveway is on the right. Look for a gravel drive next to a old small barn. The tube gate will be open, come on in. It's real easy to find and I can't wait to see ya there!

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
If your name is below, I'm assuming you're going to make it. Please let me know if you won't be able.

Anyone else is more than welcome to join in!

Stout22
BajaFresh75
Red71Sport
ochretoe and son
Stingus
gspl
Ratch and wife
cbautoworks

stingus

Loc.
Nashville,
If your name is below, I'm assuming you're going to make it. Please let me know if you won't be able.

Anyone else is more than welcome to join in!

Stout22
BajaFresh75
Red71Sport
ochretoe and son
Stingus
gspl
Ratch and wife
cbautoworks

Bringing my wife as well. Looking forward to it!

mavereq

Bronco Guru
shat, i didn't see this until just now so i can't make it up this weekend. i'll try to make it up for the next one.

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
shat, i didn't see this until just now so i can't make it up this weekend. i'll try to make it up for the next one.

You're welcome at any and all of them!

PM me your name and contact info. I'm trying to keep track of everyone in the area and want to see if we can get something formal going.

Ben - see you and the wife this weekend. Can't wait to see the cage!

John D

Loc.
Ellenville
Ok, I'm going to go out on a limb and say lets have a Bronco Party. Everyone come over, grill out, BS and for those with trail rigs, wheel.

It would be at my buddies place in Lebanon, TN (about 30 miles east of Nashville off of I-40) on Saturday, May 1st. Plenty of parking and some short but challenging trails.

Who's interested?

I wish I could join you - but gotta go back to NY tomorrow. I just work in Nashville. Would like to play there too!

Ratch

Contributor
WOOHOO! Looking forward to it, hope the weather holds off.

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
I would like to make it but the shoulder is not doing so well.:(
My wife (and co-pilot) is headed south to help my son move back home for the summer so that doesn't help.
Don't count me and if I make it count me as a surprise;D

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
John - You'll just have to hook up with us on a day off!

Ratch - I'm worried about the weather myself, it isn't looking good.

Stout - That sucks on the shoulder man! Take today and tomorrow off and see how ya feel, we'd love to have ya!

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
The weather -

Looks like a good chance of rain most of the day on Saturday. Since nobody is really going to be wheeling (someone correct me if I'm wrong), I was thinking about moving it to Cedars of Lebanon Park and looking into getting a pavillion. What do you guys think?

Just make it a big picnic and hang out?