• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mid TN Bronco Gathering

mavereq

Bronco Guru
i'm in huntsville. if stout can make it then i might be able to talk him into letting me ride up there with him. if not i can always drive a non-bronco. i'm heading out of town on october 20th so it has to be before that or i can't make it.

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
reminder bump;) Oct.16 weekend still on?

Works for me. Come on folks, when and where? Stingus was going to come over and help me wrench on mine that Saturday but we can forgo that for a Bronco gathering. Someone step up and pick a place in Middle TN and lets do it already!!!!!!!!

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I just found this thread. I'm in the 2nd or 3rd weekend of Oct. I don't care where we meet.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
So it is the 16th?? Darn, I am in Ireland that weekend.. Maybe next time.. Have fun! I was hoping for the 23rd-24th... :)

Bucky66

Im new to TN (in memphis area) and just got my 66 on the road. I dont have a front drive shaft that fits yet so couldnt do much wheeling if any but Id love to take a first road trip in it. I ll check with the lady but I think the 16th weekend is good for me if no front drive shaft does not disqualify us from still at least meeting up and talking Bronco talk.

ochretoe

Loc.
Millington
OK I am going to quit planning on attending events and just go. Everytime I plan to attend an event I break down. I don't know if I will be back on the road in two weeks. I will try very hard to make it but the electical gremlins are starting to piss me off. :cry: I have a big meeting starting on the 18th so I am a little preoccupied but I will work this weekend and see what I can do.

Bucky66

Hey ochretoe if the 16th is a bust Ill probably still be interested in meeting up around the memphis area if any guys around here want to get together.

mavereq

Bronco Guru
i should be able to do the 16th. i fly out of the area for a while on the 20th.

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
Alright folks, so we're going to do something on the 16th. Where? Do I need to check into the park again for a picnic or do we want to do something else?

Steve83

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Memphis, TN, USA, Earth, Milky Way
...Ill probably still be interested in meeting up around the memphis area if any guys around here want to get together.
We can wheel at out here at Greg's house almost any weekend, and he has a bonfire pit, and a little shooting range (right into the trail area), and it's just off I-40 at exit 25.
Alright folks, so we're going to do something on the 16th. Where? Do I need to check into the park again for a picnic or do we want to do something else?
I'd much rather wheel (even a little) if I'm gonna drive that far. We can toss out a gas grille anywhere & burn some burgers or steaks - why not do it on a trail?

I still have to fix my front diff (again), but I expect to get around to that soon...
if i show up in a heep am i gonna get banned? :)
Naaaaah! ;D Maybe tortured... %)

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
Time is running out folks... I don't have a place to wheel on the 16th unless it's at a park like Summertown, Coal Creek, etc.