• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mid TN Bronco Gathering/Party - MAY 23RD is new date

mavereq

Bronco Guru
soldiers do something stupid on a Saturday night? NEVER! ;D If so, they can sleep it off and you can deal with them Monday morning. That's what my Dad did with me...... :cry:

yeah i remember the cops calling and waking my dad up to tell them they had me. he told them to keep me.

unfortunately we can't do that these days. we have to coddle the youngins and put them in time-out when they screw up. i miss the days of wall-to-wall counseling.

i highly doubt anything crazy will keep me from coming up. does anyone need me to transport anything from north alabama up there?

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
Ok, that's Steve, Frank and Mav and I've got a pretty good feeling a few others are coming so.......

Guess that makes it worth the $40 to reserve the shelter.

See you there!

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
BTW, We'll be at Shelter #6 which is right next to the ball fields. Plenty of tables and BBQ grill so let's make it a picnic!

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
I think I found that shelter on Google Earth: 36°05'06.46"N, 86°19'25.43"W is the entrance to the parking area (for GPSing), and the shelter is 3" due S.

Actually, I think it's 4.5" SSE ;D Isn't Google Earth great? I use it all the time to find places.

Steve83

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Memphis, TN, USA, Earth, Milky Way
Most versions of Windows since XP have an zip utility built in, and you'd have to enter those points manually into a GPS. But at least you'd know that they exist, and where they are. ;)

Actually, I think if you pay for GE, you can transfer directly to & from Garmin GPSs.

THISENDUPBRYAN

Loc.
LENOIR CITY
Mid-Tn Bronco Gathering

Hi Everyone, I'll be driving down from Knoxville, I'm looking forward to attending! Is there anything I can bring??? I'm Looking forward to seeing Ya'll!;D... Bryan....

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
Hi Everyone, I'll be driving down from Knoxville, I'm looking forward to attending! Is there anything I can bring??? I'm Looking forward to seeing Ya'll!;D... Bryan....

It'll be great to have ya Bryan! As far as what to bring, think picnic. I'll have some burgers and dogs to throw on the grill but thats it. We still need sides, chips, charcoal, whatever a picnic needs to be a picnic, just NO ANTS ;D

Hope everyone can bring something, bring your own beverages (remember alcohol isn't allowed in the park - sorry!).

There will also be a collection jar on the table to go towards the $40 shelter fee. Sorry folks, I'm just a poor white boy or I'd take care of it all!