• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mid TN Bronco Gathering/Party - MAY 23RD is new date

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
think i should be able to make that. msweb i will call u this afternoon on the wheels. u are my new best friend!!!

Call anytime, I may even answer! ;D

Would feel kind of bad going to a bronco thing and the bronco not being on the road yet. My daughter would, however, love to see some nice broncos.

That's no excuse not to attend. Most of us going don't have our Broncos on the road yet, lol!

Ratch

Contributor
Would feel kind of bad going to a bronco thing and the bronco not being on the road yet. My daughter would, however, love to see some nice broncos.

Put a couple parts in yer pocket. That's what I'm gonna do. :cool:

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
cant do that, I might try to sell them. lol

I might try to come if my daughter doesnt have a softball game that day. She wants to see some nice broncos.

I'll try to bring some pictures for her to look at, lol!

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
I'm hoping we won't need snorkles but you might want to bring some floaties just in case....... %)

mavereq

Bronco Guru
i should be able to come up on the 23rd.

if i trailer up my body can we have a floorboard replacement party?

wait, that might not be a good idea if people are drinking..... maybe i'll just bring a few steaks instead.

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
i should be able to come up on the 23rd.

if i trailer up my body can we have a floorboard replacement party?

wait, that might not be a good idea if people are drinking..... maybe i'll just bring a few steaks instead.

Steaks would probably be better. I've never tried to weld with charcoal but I don't see it turning out well...

RustyShackelfor

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Centerville, TN
what time is this shindig gonna run? My daughter wound out finding out today she has a makeup dance recital from the flooding that day. She was pretty mad about it but maybe it wont end too soon and we can try to come afterward.

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
Alright folks, here's the deal - This Sunday afternoon, May 23rd at Cedars of Lebanon State Park. I'll be there about 1:00 with the burgers and buns. Anyone have some charcoal?

I've got a shelter with grill reserved, lots of parking. The shelter is $40 for the day and I have to pay it or cancel the reservation so....

Who will be there? I don't want to shell out $40 for 2 people (and donations are being accepted to pay for the shelter).

Bring any picnic stuff you'd like, no alcohol is allowed in the park. They've got a great frisbee golf course if anyone likes that sort of thing along with hiking trails and horse back riding.

So, RSVP here please and PM me or post your phone number in case plans change. Hopefully no floods this time but you never know........ %)

ochretoe

Loc.
Millington
I'm not going to be able to make it. I've got inlaws and outlaws in town for my girls high school graduation. You all have fun and I'll see you all at the next one.

mavereq

Bronco Guru
i should be free and clear. as long as one of my soldiers doesn't do something stupid saturday night i'll be free to drive up so count me in.

rusty if you're gonna show up i'd like to pick your brain on hydroboost.

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
i should be free and clear. as long as one of my soldiers doesn't do something stupid saturday night i'll be free to drive up so count me in.

rusty if you're gonna show up i'd like to pick your brain on hydroboost.

soldiers do something stupid on a Saturday night? NEVER! ;D If so, they can sleep it off and you can deal with them Monday morning. That's what my Dad did with me...... :cry: