• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mississippi Bronco Club

huntersmky

Loc.
Madison, MS
I believe I spoke with one of your buddies the other day in Flora that works for Farm Bureau that has got the broncitis fever. Mr Gray maybe? we talked about your EFI and his recent purchase.
i seen a nice green bronco with roadster doors in flora today. i did not have time to stop but it was very nice

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well I tried to get Nyles to swing by and pick me up Tues in his Bronco for the meet. Sounds like he has better things to do though

Got a sweet deal @ Academy today for a SW 40 Cal, $280 on sale. :)

huntersmky

Loc.
Madison, MS
Looks like I might not make tomorrow night unless my schedule for work changes tonight. Hope to get to be there to put some faces with names

huntersmky

Loc.
Madison, MS
ha, i'm going through the same thing right now and unfortunately the parents now a days think it a wise decision to start the birthdays at 9 a.m on a freaking saturday morning. i've had a birthday the last two saturdays in a row for my son and we have coming up this saturday from 10-2.
Just u wait smart A.
One day you'll have kids, and all your friends will have kids. Then you'll be jumping like idiot at Pump It Up just like me ;-)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I will be there. Spotted nice blue EB in Ridgeland just down the street from the in laws

My 12 year old showed me where it was. I may have her hooked. ;)

trtlsoup22

Just u wait smart A.
One day you'll have kids, and all your friends will have kids. Then you'll be jumping like idiot at Pump It Up just like me ;-)

"hey my name is Billy, and I'm a pump it up aholic"

JR prob will never go to his kids bday.. He would just tell his kid to f off, that bdays are for sissy's...

I won't b able to make the meeting today either.. I am in full swing of inventory at work.. It SUX! JR, drink a bud light for me and give coach a high five for just being awesome...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308651045.940289.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308651045.940289.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 13