• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Motoman got engaged!!! wOOt!

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Those are great pictures. Congratulation.

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Congratulations! Are you going to include the Bronco in the wedding? It was my only demand for our big day.

Well yes I hope so.. we want to take the wedding party on a PINK JEEP TOUR.... believe me it's killing me that there isn't a CAMO BRONCO TOUR in Sedona, but I thought this Bronco can lead the PINK JEEP TOUR!! ;D

Everyone.... thank you soooo much for your kind words and wishes!!! It's so nice to be happy and everything going the way it should!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

Greg

AZ69EB

If she loves the bronco way of life, why don’t you have the wedding at Rocksprings during the AZ Stampede in March?

That would be a complete package; wheeling, drinking with your bronco brother’s, raffle, and wedding all in one day. You couldn’t ask for much more.

Think how much money this would save you. Plus, we never had anyone get hitch at the AZ Stampede.

Just a thought!;)

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
If she loves the bronco way of life, why don’t you have the wedding at Rocksprings during the AZ Stampede in March?

That would be a complete package; wheeling, drinking with your bronco brother’s, raffle, and wedding all in one day. You couldn’t ask for much more.

Think how much money this would save you. Plus, we never had anyone get hitch at the AZ Stampede.

Just a thought!;)

Well as awesome as that sounds I am not going to push her generosity at this point! ;D

BG's 68 Bronco

Well yes I hope so.. we want to take the wedding party on a PINK JEEP TOUR.... believe me it's killing me that there isn't a CAMO BRONCO TOUR in Sedona, but I thought this Bronco can lead the PINK JEEP TOUR!! ;D

Everyone.... thank you soooo much for your kind words and wishes!!! It's so nice to be happy and everything going the way it should!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

Greg

Now that is somethiing you need to take a picture of. Make sure to tie a tow rope between the heeps and your Bronco to make it look like you are towing all of them!;D

Mr Rags

Contributor
Great pics Greg! You kind of freaked me out because I new you were already ingaged and working on the wedding. Jeanette and I better get an invite to the nuptuals!

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Congrats from South Dakota to both of you!! Maybe a honeymoon in Moab this spring :)

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Congrats to the both of you. Very cool pics. They did a great job with the sunset.

Henry