• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Motoman got engaged!!! wOOt!

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Now that is somethiing you need to take a picture of. Make sure to tie a tow rope between the heeps and your Bronco to make it look like you are towing all of them!;D

We had a good following on Broken Arrow last year.....

IMG_4071.jpg

NateMob

Just saw these. Congrats my friend, she must be a catch!

Nate

70 U150

Loc.
Green Mountains
Damn Greg, she's still with and putting up with you ;)? Whens the big day? BTW, congrats amigo, you guys are looking good :cool:!

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Damn Greg, she's still with and putting up with you ;)? Whens the big day? BTW, congrats amigo, you guys are looking good :cool:!

HAHA Yea STILL!!! We are planning a summer wedding up in Sedona... thanks for the kind words!

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
The deed is done!!! Thank you to everyone for the kind words! Thank you to Steve (Steve_70) and Vince (Jackholeracer) for standing up with me!

IMG_1218.JPG

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Congrats Greg..!!!! Here's to a long / happy life together....

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
congrats, my wife and I got married in Sedona, without the EB.

patterdale

Bronco Guru
She makes it hard to see the Bronco. Congrats. My wife and I are working on 29 yrs in Sept. I enjoyed following her when we moved to our new location. Guys would pull up along side her on the freeway and slow down for a good look. ( I was driving the 2001 f-350 crew cab pulling a loaded trailer)Our bronco is a bone stock 1970 and still gets the looks. My wife actually bought our bronco after a misunderstanding that led to the sale of our first one. Like one of the earlier posts on here stated, "I love my wife". Take care of each other.