• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Motoman's Bachelor Party-Offroad ALL PICS ARE UP NOW

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Look's like a great time. Are you still going to be able to do these trips, after?:)

VALID QUESTION!!!!! Seeing how these engagement photos were her idea I think I am in good hands!

D0119.jpg

Engagement photos

p.s. This will be the 3rd wife that me and the Bronco have survived! ;D

Rockin69er

I was born in cottonwood in 85
:)

Been in az my whole life. In chino valley now.

My Daughter was born in Cottonwood in '85:eek: I was born there in '63:eek:%):eek:

You guys must have gotten on the Perkinsville road in Chino right by the used car lot. If you went thru Chino and 10 miles further north of Paulden and turned at Drake Cement I would have seen you go by the plant. I was on call that weekend and not happy about it but, seeing you guys (and Broncos) might have made me suicidal!!!!

Great run

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Awesome times for sure, People don't know what they are missing driving a roadster in all kinds of weather. i have had rain and cold, still waiting for it to snow in Fla.

70_Steve

Old Guy
You guys must have gotten on the Perkinsville road in Chino right by the used car lot. If you went thru Chino and 10 miles further north of Paulden and turned at Drake Cement I would have seen you go by the plant. I was on call that weekend and not happy about it but, seeing you guys (and Broncos) might have made me suicidal!!!!

Great run
That's exactly what we did and we did drive by the cement plant. I was thinking that might be the plant you worked at.

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ

Great run

Yea we came out of the trail right at the cement plant.... impressive place!!!

Awesome times for sure, People don't know what they are missing driving a roadster in all kinds of weather. i have had rain and cold, still waiting for it to snow in Fla.

I would have to agree.... love feeling it!!! Most of the time!

Last edited:

quikdrummer

Loc.
Chino Valley, AZ
My Daughter was born in Cottonwood in '85:eek: I was born there in '63:eek:%):eek:

Great run

Crazy! Maybe we went to school together lol

Right now I live on road 5 north, just 10-15 minutes from that trail. The crappy part is I started tearing the bronco apart as soon as we moved in, and haven't been able to explore any of the trails yet.

Dlish

great pictures, weird seeing the pictures as I have the bronco and an older 4Runner too.I like the bumper on the toyota. Both awesome rides.

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Love the pictures and it snowed! It's April.

69 Fl. Bronc

Great pics! Forgot about the Birdcage. I've spent many hours there. Glag you guys had fun. What a blast. Hoping to get back to Az. at some point.

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
Greg, I'll have to show you where to turn off of Perkinsville rd. for the Smiley Rock trail, it pops out at the top of Mingus. It's a fun trail, not too tough but has great scenery.

I'm planning to come down and pick up my Bronco in Prescott in a few weeks, I'm planning to run it with my kids then.

AZ69EB

Greg it looks like eveyone had a great time.

Casey - I in for the Smiley Rock run. How's the finger?

Rockin69er

That's exactly what we did and we did drive by the cement plant. I was thinking that might be the plant you worked at.

Let me know the next time you guys are in the Chino or Cottonwood area. Its time to start commuting in the Bronco. When driving the truck I take 89a over Mingus or the interstate. In the Bronco its always Perkinsville road.

Quickdrummer I will PM you.

Casey let me know when you get here. I go back to Cottonwood almost every weekend and could use a new route. Smiley would be great for a change.

Motoman I showed the pics to my wife and she thought it was a great idea.

quikdrummer

Loc.
Chino Valley, AZ
Let me know the next time you guys are in the Chino or Cottonwood area. Its time to start commuting in the Bronco. When driving the truck I take 89a over Mingus or the interstate. In the Bronco its always Perkinsville road.

Quickdrummer I will PM you.

Casey let me know when you get here. I go back to Cottonwood almost every weekend and could use a new route. Smiley would be great for a change.

Motoman I showed the pics to my wife and she thought it was a great idea.

Cool.

And yeah definitely let me know any runs in the chino Prescott area as well, even if I don't have the bronco trail ready yet I'll follow in the f150 :D