• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Motoman's Bachelor Party-Offroad ALL PICS ARE UP NOW

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Ok time for Day 3......

Day 3 was my major hangover day..... slowwwww start and headache.... by the time we got packed up and out of the room is was almost noon. Yes our hotel was called the "Little Daisy Motel" LOL ;D

IMG_6000.jpg

All loaded up and ready for Day 3

IMG_6004.jpg

We cruised through Clarkdale looking for food and found Conchos! Wow did we get lucky! Great service, great food and great bloody marys!

IMG_6009.jpg

IMG_6015.jpg

IMG_6012.jpg

Our plan for the day was to take Sycamore Canyon and work our way to Bouyton Canyon and into Sedona.... getting aired down

IMG_6019.jpg

While we were there the Verde train came through.....

IMG_6020.jpg

IMG_6021.jpg

More cattle on the road

IMG_6022.jpg

Grumpy

IMG_6024.jpg

The scenery started changing quickly as we got close to Sedona

IMG_6029.jpg

IMG_6031.jpg

As we got close to town it turned to pavement.... but the views were incredible.

IMG_6034.jpg

Still some snow on the mesas

IMG_6035.jpg

IMG_6037.jpg

Our next stop in Sedona was a quick little trip up Soldier's Pass. These are the seven hot tubs

IMG_6038.jpg

IMG_6039.jpg

IMG_6040.jpg

Tim enjoying the cool weather and great scenery

IMG_6044.jpg

Steve missing his wifey pooh and making some calls

IMG_6045.jpg

Paul pondering the wonders of the universe

IMG_6046.jpg

Johnny on the prowl chasing a frog around the hot tubs!

IMG_6047.jpg

Told you!!! ;D

IMG_6049.jpg

IMG_6052.jpg

Taking in the local scenery

IMG_6054.jpg

Tourist everywhere.... it was fun because they were taking pictures of our rigs instead of the red rocks! HAHA

IMG_6057.jpg

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Our next stop was the Broken Arrow trail.....

IMG_6058.jpg

IMG_6059.jpg

Another storm making it our way

IMG_6062.jpg

Soaking it all in.... what a weekend!

IMG_6064.jpg

IMG_6067.jpg

IMG_6071.jpg

IMG_6074.jpg

IMG_6076.jpg

We continued up the trail ....... nothing but sky!!!

IMG_6080.jpg

IMG_6081.jpg

IMG_6082.jpg

IMG_6083.jpg

Absolutely breathtaking!

IMG_6085_6_7Enhancer.jpg

IMG_6089_90_91Enhancer.jpg

IMG_6097.jpg

IMG_6098.jpg

IMG_6101.jpg

IMG_6102.jpg

It was starting to get cold and dark as we were taking pictures

IMG_6104.jpg

IMG_6113_4_5Enhancer.jpg

It started to rain lightly and made these stairsteps fun!

IMG_6121.jpg

IMG_6122.jpg

IMG_6124.jpg

IMG_6125.jpg

Hard to believe it's mid day..... the storm came in quickly

IMG_6129.jpg

As the storm passed we were greeted with the most phenomenal sky!

IMG_6130.jpg

IMG_6133.jpg

IMG_6143_4_5Enhancer.jpg

When we got to our air up spot this is what we saw!!!!! WOW :eek:

SedonaRainbowPano.jpg

Once aired up we headed down I-17...... it was a quiet trip and everyone was reflecting on the journey of the last three days......and a three day hangover too! ;D Me, Paul, Steve and Tim stopped at the Roadrunner for one last beverage before we returned to our awaiting families.....

Steve, Cliff, Tim, Johnny and Paul thank you very much for an incredible weekend! I am officially launched into my new future and wife to be!!!!

All the pictures from the trip are here!

Motoman's Bachelor Party Pictures!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Soaking it all in.... what a weekend!
It started to rain lightly and made these stairsteps fun!

Once aired up we headed down I-17...... it was a quiet trip and everyone was reflecting on the journey of the last three days......and a three day hangover too! ;D Me, Paul, Steve and Tim stopped at the Roadrunner for one last beverage before we returned to our awaiting families.....

Steve, Cliff, Tim, Johnny and Paul thank you very much for an incredible weekend! I am officially launched into my new future and wife to be!!!!

All the pictures from the trip are here!

Motoman's Bachelor Party Pictures!

Dude, whoever took some of those last Pics is very Talented w/Photoshop or Lightroom whatever they are using..

Luv all the Pics and I must say, Wish I had a bronco my one and only bachelor party I had.. That my friend is a helluva an idea and a Heck of a good time I can see..

Glad y'all enjoyed the trip and didn't have too many catastrophes...

Now go tie on that ball and chain and let the real fun begin.. hee hee..

CONGRATS SIR!~! ;)

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Dude, whoever took some of those last Pics is very Talented w/Photoshop or Lightroom whatever they are using..

Luv all the Pics and I must say, Wish I had a bronco my one and only bachelor party I had.. That my friend is a helluva an idea and a Heck of a good time I can see..

Glad y'all enjoyed the trip and didn't have too many catastrophes...

Now go tie on that ball and chain and let the real fun begin.. hee hee..

CONGRATS SIR!~! ;)

I used a Canon S5IS to take the photos. I used the AEB setting to take multiple exposures and use Photomatix to combine and tweak the levels to attain the "grunge" look....

And used the panoramic settings for pano shoots.....

Most of the shots on the road were taken by me or my co-pilot Paul using the Canon. It's an older camera but does a pretty good job.

Thank for all the kind words guys. Kasey I could not find that little shortcut I went on with the AZ Classic Broncos guys over Mingus.... it was raining and snowing and we were flying on the road..... Steve says he knows when I miss the turn...... I would love to do that trail again. Good times.

We definitely had a little of everything on that trip......

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Boy that was one of those outings you guys will remember the rest of your lives..
... One of those you can never repeat ..No matter how many time you try.
.........Congrats......One of the Guys looks a little like Ted Nugent ..

70_Steve

Old Guy
Steve missing his wifey pooh and making some calls

IMG_6045.jpg

Haha!! Didn't know the rest of the pics were posted!!

My wife and I had hiked here (On foot, even!) two years ago. Had to hurry and send her a cell phone pic of where the Bronco was parked!!

Archangel

Man looking at all of these pictures is some of the best motivation to get my bronco up and going again. I grew up in the verde valley, broken arrow has always been my favorite, 4 wheeling and mountain biking. best of both worlds in one trail. Looks like you guys had a blast.

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Man looking at all of these pictures is some of the best motivation to get my bronco up and going again. I grew up in the verde valley, broken arrow has always been my favorite, 4 wheeling and mountain biking. best of both worlds in one trail. Looks like you guys had a blast.

Archangel it was truely the best time! Such a range of wheeling from rocks, sand washes, snow, mud and red rock! Get'er running and give us a call!

BradH

Loc.
Blandinsville, Il
Looks like you guys had a great time! The pictures make me want to make sure I get back down there. Congratulations on the the future wedding.
Brad

Edger6

Loc.
Hampton,
thats awsome man. I did a track day for my balachers party it was an absolute blast. One day everybody riding and one day just for me. So much fun, Men and machines. And the future wife can't get to mad. Good luck with everthing my wife and I will be togeather 1 year in late june. She found my bronco in December of this year.

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Looks like you guys had a great time! The pictures make me want to make sure I get back down there. Congratulations on the the future wedding.
Brad

Thank you Brad

thats awsome man. I did a track day for my balachers party it was an absolute blast. One day everybody riding and one day just for me. So much fun, Men and machines. And the future wife can't get to mad. Good luck with everthing my wife and I will be togeather 1 year in late june. She found my bronco in December of this year.

Sound like you found a good woman Edger! I love the track days too. Man and machine-story of my life!! ;D