• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My 21'/22' bronco experience as of today.....

OP
OP
okie4570

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Hopefully these are not all stock pictures they are sending us! Mine was built on the 9th and still waiting to hear about delivery. Ill keep it until my new truck comes in but that may be a while now too. My wife may want it then.
I've not seen another picture or anyone mention another 2D Badlands with Sasq with no roof rack in Iconic silver. Pretty sure that one is mine.

Shipping info is hard to get, I've had to fight for every detail.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I saw my first badlands two door this past weekend. Area 51, black leather, all the options but not sasquatch man it was sweet. Brand new with temporary tags on it. It was up in New Jersey. It was the first Badlands two door I have seen, I had only seen outerbanks, and black diamond two doors so far. The pic of your is sweet I love the silver. I have only seen one in that color.

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
I received mine on 2/18.... I forgot about the wait on the way to the dealership
They put it on the showroom floor as it arrived late on 2/17... The last photo is when I got home from the dealership

I am not on the google sheet. Ordered right around your timing also...

Another Bronco friend ordered slightly before mine. Similar config - sasquatch

His is now released for delivery...
No rhyme or reason on orders being delivered.

I received my "your Bronco has shipped " and photo a week after I picked it up...

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 22
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 22
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
I think he's asking whether you so stoked with it now that you have it that you've forgotten about the time it took to get it.

ngsd

Bronco Guru
Oh I see. No I have not gotten over the wait. It took a lot if the excitement out of it. It is nice though

ngsd

Bronco Guru
Well I have had the day to enjoy it and getting it optioned out was the ticket. The 360 camera is a cool feature especially on the trails. The dealer told me that he has not seen many with the tow package and was told that is what was holding some up along with Sasquatch, MIC hardtop, and the chips.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I've not seen another picture or anyone mention another 2D Badlands with Sasq with no roof rack in Iconic silver. Pretty sure that one is mine.

Shipping info is hard to get, I've had to fight for every detail.

Hang in there bubba....

OP
OP
okie4570

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Took delivery today, 642 days since reserving, 462 days since ordering. Glad it's over lol.
20220416_084131.jpg

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
WORSE than frustrating at best. He ordered his on Day Two. Actually, I ordered it for him.

My buddy got his VIN number back in Dec 2021. Build date was Jan 17, 2022. He was/is on the VIP list from Ford. We know his Bronco was just shipped via rail to WA State. It passed thru Chicago on Thursday

reamer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
almost 2 years and nothing......No Updates, no VIN, Even the "swag" stopped. (probably a chip shortage for the swag too!)🤣

OzarkSam

Loc.
Bentonville, AR
If anyone had any doubt about the ineptness of Ford's bronco scheduling and builds.....here's my Ford bronco experience lol. I'm a 7/13/20 10:22pm cst reservation for a 2D 2.7l Badlands with Sasq, High package. No tow, no ppf, no roof racks.....
On Bronco6g, there's a google doc for each build week for members to enter their build, and then post their window sticker info once it's issued. In the google doc for the week of 2/28 there are 71 members who've entered their info..... there are two door broncos with window stickers, there are Badlands with window stickers, there are 2.7l with window stickers, there are High packages with window stickers, there are Sasq with window stickers.
So why did those parts get used on broncos that were reserved after(some were months afterwards) my 7/13/20 reservation? I don't get it. Allocation(I have a vin so that's not the issue), gather the parts needed for my build(listed above and were obviously available) and was the only 7/13 reservation in the google doc, yet I was bumped from 2/28 to 3/7. I've had a vin since 12/9, first build date was 1/31, then pushed to 2/7, then 2/14, then 2/28 and now 3/7. The ONLY thing keeping from walking away is that I don't want my dealer who's been nearly worthless throughout this entire deal to make any ADM on my bronco after it finally shows up. I've not heard from my dealer since I reordered in 11/21'.....

I left out the part about waiting weeks for Ford to grant a dealer transfer to another dealer and then giving up and the hours spent on hold with the Bronco customer service line........

100% done with Ford after this. If my Ford stock makes it back up to $25 again(should have sold it a few weeks ago when it went to $25) I'm selling. I'll never spend another dime on anything Ford produces.
Wow. I have a First Edition and love it. You will too when yours comes in. Everybody wants one. Very few to go around as supply chain issues slowing production to a trickle. I think this is Ford’s best effort at a vehicle. I bought this one to make money…..then I drove it. Now I will never sell it.

OP
OP
okie4570

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Wow. I have a First Edition and love it. You will too when yours comes in. Everybody wants one. Very few to go around as supply chain issues slowing production to a trickle. I think this is Ford’s best effort at a vehicle. I bought this one to make money…..then I drove it. Now I will never sell it.
Picked it up Saturday, it's great but the "fun" that was supposed to come with it was gone about ten months ago. Ford and Webasto created the biggest supply chain issue all by themselves. We can't blame it all on China, Peru, chips, etc....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Picked it up Saturday, it's great but the "fun" that was supposed to come with it was gone about ten months ago. Ford and Webasto created the biggest supply chain issue all by themselves. We can't blame it all on China, Peru, chips, etc....

you'll get lots of enjoyment out of it now though :D