• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My '69 Build

bax

Contributor
Old Member
It's probably not yours Devin. Yours is still in the "TOO DO": pile.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It's probably not yours Devin. Yours is still in the "TOO DO": pile.

;D Actually, just got another 400 manny in yesterday for the same mods and I was thinkin it would have been fun to play a little joke by taking some pics of that one instead. But Devin has been too patient...;)

OP
OP
Devin

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Hey bmc, did you ever go look at your scrap pile to see if you have an extra clutch pivot mount that goes on the bell housing?

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey bmc, did you ever go look at your scrap pile to see if you have an extra clutch pivot mount that goes on the bell housing?

No...but I do have some of doze. Should I put on in with the..oh..wait..shoot.;D

bax

Contributor
Old Member
April first? You know were all just waiting to see what's next.

OP
OP
Devin

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Ok, here is how I see it:

Bax thinks that BMC is trying to play an April fool's joke on me - the part isn't actually done. When I asked for the clutch pivot, BMC's response may have been taken by bax as a "see, I told you it is still there in his shop".

However, I think that bmc's response to my clutch pivot inquiry actually shows that he already SENT the manifold, and can't hurry up and drop a pivot in the box for me.

I hope that Bax is wrong. :-X

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Wow you enginginemers are smart. I guess Bill has to ship them separate now.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I am never wrong!!! And I am good looking too.

Attachments

• MyPicture.jpg
    MyPicture.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 20
OP
OP
Devin

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Picked up the EB from the Line-X shop yesterday. It looks great - they did a really good job. I also received my intake from bmc. Things are going to start going together in a hurry. ;D

Attachments

• IMG_2019.JPG
    IMG_2019.JPG
    197.4 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_2020.JPG
    IMG_2020.JPG
    257.6 KB · Views: 191

bax

Contributor
Old Member
That looks sweet. just cover it good when you paint the truck.

OP
OP
Devin

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Adam - Yeah, you best step on it! ;D

I did a test fit of my intake and found a couple of minor problems. The machinist put the rails at the stock Ford angles, but that doesn't give enough room for the Holley TB. No real problem, though. I have enough hood clearance with the Pro-Flow to just get a spacer to raise the TB assembly up out of the way. Also, my passenger side fuel rail doesn't sit a quite the right angle. I am going to remove that side and bend the mounts a bit more so that the injectors are more in line with the bungs.

Attachments

• IMG_2030.JPG
    IMG_2030.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_2032.JPG
    IMG_2032.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 78