• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My 71 just keeps getting better

OP
OP
NDFess

NDFess

Loc.
Glendora, Ca
That thing looks great, I hope to see it in person one day, since you are close. Where did you get the tuff skin done?

In covina, ca. It's at 526 1/2 East Edna Place Covina, CA 91722 ...

Way cheaper than the competitors and I love the way it looks!

OP
OP
NDFess

NDFess

Loc.
Glendora, Ca
I think this is just a Beer distributor trying to up sales by making us drool till we are thirsty.....for some reason I really want a silver bullet now?

Cool truck!

Just part of my steady diet! I go to Colorado about 5 times a year to make sure I get some bullets and yellow bellys fresh off the assembly line. ;D

Here's a pic I took last week in Colorado. The beer was in my waders......
No product placement this time.

25.jpg

In this pic you can see my beer in it's comfy spot

ry=430.jpg

My Colorado Ride

D90.jpg

OP
OP
NDFess

NDFess

Loc.
Glendora, Ca
Those new wheels are kinda hard to see, but they look like Mickey Thompson Classic II's, are they?

No they are Ultra 164 15x10

black rims.jpeg

They were cheap... There aren't many options for 15x10's it seems like.

I'm very happy with the look though

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Just part of my steady diet! I go to Colorado about 5 times a year to make sure I get some bullets and yellow bellys fresh off the assembly line. ;D

Here's a pic I took last week in Colorado. The beer was in my waders......
No product placement this time.

Supper... oh yeah.. :)

OP
OP
NDFess

NDFess

Loc.
Glendora, Ca
Well, It's been very hot here. So, last night I pulled the doors. I will eventually put on the SS removable hinges that I bought. But, after driving to work this morning without the doors, it might be awhile. It is fun driving wihout them!!! I'm sure it will feel much cooler on the way home as well....

OPEN.jpg

NAKED.jpg

DRIVER.jpg

NAKEDPASS.jpg