• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My budget gauges

Jakedog

Rewired the bronco a couple of months ago and I wanted all my gauges in the stock location. I will probably change out the speedometer for one that only goes to 100 MPH.
I bought the gauges in 2016 when my engine was being built and I could only find the 160 MPH speedometer in cobalt at the time.

I bought the turn signal and high beam indicators off amazon. Just thought I'd share..

Attachments

• 20220208_224450.jpg
    20220208_224450.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 58

JeffG

Contributor
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
That looks good. I don't think I have ever seen someone put all aftermarket gauges in the stock location before. Sure, saves cutting up a good dash.

I bet those top two are very tight. I know I was trying to change the bulb on my high beam indicator on the stock cluster and there is little room up top.

OP
OP
J

Jakedog

Thanks. I did have to cut the dash a little to get everything to fit.