• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

my build thread.......finally...Bocci?

4lofun

swollen but nice bronco battle scar !!!!!! i have mine but yours is better...
I available to get that frame painted..grinder ,wire wheel,sandblast.... name the time,,,i know the place....no worries i wont reveal the sasquacth cave location....lol..

broncokak

Bronco Guru
well after 3 weeks of recovery i'm starting to get back on track. Heater box is done and rebuilt, Chevy heater motor will be in tomorrow. Looking forawrd to getting the frame sand blasted then POR-15 before snow. Install the lift run all my fuel and brake lines. Feels good to be able to do something again.

Glad the paw is feeling and looking better. Be careful with it tho.

4lofun

swollen but nice bronco battle scar !!!!!! i have mine but yours is better...
I available to get that frame painted..grinder ,wire wheel,sandblast.... name the time,,,i know the place....no worries i wont reveal the sasquacth cave location....lol..

KANE

Loc.
Pembroke, MA.
Congrats on the project Randy, Glad the hoof is better....boy that looked nasty!!

My cousin's got a Frame and some parts from a project he lost interest in his barn in Fryberg. Let me know if your interested and I can give him a call. I believe the frame is all blasted and painted....

See you Saturday!!

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Randy,
Glad to see your hand is getting better. When you start your lift I've got some used radius arm bushings for ya!:)

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
THANKS GUYS. Mike, be very interested if he's willing to part with it. I have two frames now, one is stripped and the other ate my hand. Fall cruise saturday but have been picking at stuff during the week. I have alot of stuff gathered but have a ways to go. Stay tuned for mo' !!

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Oh, damn near forgot...we need to bring something with us to the cruise for you don't we? %)

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
IF YOU HAVE ROOM, i have a couple axles for Todd to turn and cut. Mike E....still need that flywheel? Gus...'have flares and stuff for you too

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Could call it "Itch and Stitch" instead? or "Strip and rip"? or "Reformed and Deformed"? %)

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
obviously not much of a rush on those.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
at least one is, depending on my mobility on the other....