• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

my helper

nelson_bros

Loc.
los anchorage
'Twas working on the truck and was able to catch Ben being my "helper" with the camera. He was giving me some kind of advice, but kind of mumbles.

And he can't hold a ratchet worth a darn. :cool:

Attachments

• Ben helping me.jpg
    Ben helping me.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 99

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, gonna have to work on the "wrench" skills.. Too funny ;)

turbotim2

Dogs make the best help! Their advice is usually quite sound! Like, "let's quit working on this thing and go find something to eat!".

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.
That is way to funny! Does he fetch tools for ya when ur under the Bronc? Or does he just point and give advice like Fordman does? Boy, he is going to kill me if he ever reads these post.

OP
OP
nelson_bros

nelson_bros

Loc.
los anchorage
Haha, Ben just gives advice and tells me when it is dinnertime. Hopefully Fordman's advice is more helpful than what I get. :-X Thankfully he hasn't ever lifted a leg in the garage, he must understand that it is sacred ground. He does like to lick my beers tho, gives them a different flavor for sure.

And hopefully he wont try driving anytime soon, since he is too young for a license. He is only 2, so that is what, 14 in human years?;D