• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My winter project.....75 luber... need it GONE!!!!

Dano 407

Loc.
The Orange Groves
Dibs on the slots if you decide to part with them.

Let me know.

Nice thread, BTW. I'm glad I am not the only one with all this turmoil in their life.

addicted

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Broussard, Louisiana
I am thinking about selling my 73 with original green faded paint. Its from new mexico so no rust not in the floors jams under the hood kick panels and original caulk in the seams. It does have a few mods like a 6point family cage I built out of moly 1 3/4 tube all tig welded and the glove box opens with no mods, 4 or 5 inch lift with BFG 33 9.5 muds and a 4 speed trans the one with OD as fourth. I just put on a NOS kayline top last month and hasn't seen rain, and has been on the shelf for 7 plus years. thanks John

You should probably post it for sale in the classifieds section. Make sure you include pictures and the price youre hoping to get.

OP
OP
twisted77

twisted77

Loc.
Evansville, Indiana
You'll have that. Sounds like a cool rig though. Thanks for the reply I was like what the heck is this guy talking about. Lol.

Bryce.

Sent from my EB parts finder phone.

OP
OP
twisted77

twisted77

Loc.
Evansville, Indiana
Just got a complete 5.0 with computer and harness ready for an EB with bugs worked out for 100.00
Also just got a zf4500 tranny for 250.00

Woot woot.

Bryce.

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
Just got a complete 5.0 with computer and harness ready for an EB with bugs worked out for 100.00
Also just got a zf4500 tranny for 250.00

Woot woot.

Bryce.

Wow! Those are amazing deals. Just unheard of. Congrats.

OP
OP
twisted77

twisted77

Loc.
Evansville, Indiana
Yea the zf has a 460 bell housing so I'll need a small block one. But the 5.0 was in another EB a friend has. It smokes but I have a built roller lower I was really only interested in the comp and wireing.

The tranny came from another friend that was going to put it in a 78 bronco crawler but he has turned his attention towards his dodge cummins 4/4. So he is lookin for money.

I'll be headin over to Louisville this coming weekend to sell my soft top to Tyler. That will more than pay for all my new goodies.

Bryce.

OP
OP
twisted77

twisted77

Loc.
Evansville, Indiana
Got some bling 18's going to have the center webs sandblasted and powder coated black.

Bryce
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348446221.176686.jpg

OP
OP
twisted77

twisted77

Loc.
Evansville, Indiana
Well this is a bummer but I am going to have to do it, I will list it in classified. She is going up on the block for sale. I have a ton of parts new and used.

Bryce