• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Napa Rotors for Chevy Brake Conv

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Does anyone have the part number handy, cant seem to put my hands on the "list" with part numbers. Are the rotors actually for a 78-79 bronco

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Yes you'll want 76-79 rotors I think you can use rotors up to 86 or so.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Does anyone have the part number handy, cant seem to put my hands on the "list" with part numbers. Are the rotors actually for a 78-79 bronco

Let me just tell ya right now, cheaper thru Tom's or JBG.. Trust me ;)

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Man, those prices have gone way up on those over the past few years. I paid $79 each for the hub/rotor combo just 3 years ago

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Man, those prices have gone way up on those over the past few years. I paid $79 each for the hub/rotor combo just 3 years ago

I had a deal set up w/a guy in Springfield on a NOS set of Ford hub/rotor assemblies but he wind up not being able to find the bstds.. :( Woulda saved around $50