• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need a frame piece

crab

Bronco Guru
I posted in “parts wanted” but somebody might know of a worthless frame laying around. I just need the passenger front section to just behind the cross member (24” +-).
I though I saw a vender selling these, but can’t find a long enough section

U13FL735

I would bet Nick at Northeast Classic Ford would have a frame to cut. I bought both front frame sections from him for mine, as well as a bunch of other used parts.

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
Make one! Go talk to Marky in Bay City at Watt welding. He can do it....

I looked at doing that, but it’s has just enough curbs and detail that it would be extremely timely. I know somebody has one laying around 😂

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
Thanks guys. Keep the suggestions coming. I’ve teceived a couple PMs from people that have pieces but are on the other coast. Going to call a local guy tomorrow and see what he has👍

ame

I have 2 frames here in Bend that I got from Gupster88 so makes sense they would be needed right back on the coast!

The body is sitting on top of them but I will try to get some pics , I cant remember where the rust holes are.

Gupster88

Contributor
Guppy
Loc.
Tillamook OR
I have 2 frames here in Bend that I got from Gupster88 so makes sense they would be needed right back on the coast!

The body is sitting on top of them but I will try to get some pics , I cant remember where the rust holes are.

One of those was in awesome shape. You better not cut that one up! 😃

ame

One of those was in awesome shape. You better not cut that one up! 😃

I thought the front of one was good and the back of the other was good? I haven't looked at them for about 9 months so dont really remember, I know how much money the Bronco is going to cost so trying not to think about it yet!!

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
I thought the front of one was good and the back of the other was good? I haven't looked at them for about 9 months so dont really remember, I know how much money the Bronco is going to cost so trying not to think about it yet!!

Missed this one! Sent a PM if you still have the frames.