• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need EXO cage pics

ponyracer

Loc.
Crestview, Fl, 32539
Anyone have any good pics of an exo cage on an EB? I'm having my cage built monday and I'm going back and forth on the design VS the room inside the cab.

Thanks!!

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
you can see Coby's rig in my gallery...

DSC00686.JPG

OP
OP
P

ponyracer

Loc.
Crestview, Fl, 32539
THX, um wow that thing is badass. Next question, what does everyone think about it? Does the exo kill the classic bronco lines and cross the realm into "buggy" or just make them better? I was thinking of something real similar to the pics.

camomog

Loc.
Reno, Nv.
depends on the rig. I like them and have had them on the last couple of rigs, but not everyone likes them.

coby

Loc.
Fort Collins, CO
THX, um wow that thing is badass. Next question, what does everyone think about it? Does the exo kill the classic bronco lines and cross the realm into "buggy" or just make them better? I was thinking of something real similar to the pics.

That's up to you. Lot of folks think mine's just plain hideous and I don't blame 'em. I love bein' able to kiss rocks without care though; it's functional.

DRBRONCO69

Chicago Mike
Loc.
Chicago, Illinois
Mark,
Kurt tells me I won't be seeing the cloud wheeling with you anymore? Didn't know you sold it back to Coby until today. ?:?

Oh well, guess you'll have to wheel the driver now. :cool:

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Mark,
Kurt tells me I won't be seeing the cloud wheeling with you anymore? Didn't know you sold it back to Coby until today. ?:?

Oh well, guess you'll have to wheel the driver now. :cool:
Yeah, Doctor.
You need to visit my Facebook page more! ;D I said farewell there and have a picture of it loaded up on it's way out and pictures of my daily driver upgrades for the April Fool's run! :) Hope we can both be ready for that!

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
I was looking for that to post. I actually took that picture... ;D

Cool. That was one of the only other ones that I could remember besides the Black Cloud. I seem to remember another one that looked pretty sweet, but I can't find it.

To the OP: I agree with Coby, it is completely up to you. Who cares what other people think. That said, I will go ahead and give my opinion. I think that if the external cages are done right, they can look awesome (like the two posted so far). However, I have seen a couple on EB's over the years that look plain goofy.

coby

Loc.
Fort Collins, CO
o' contraire... very capable. Can't recall the specifics... I'll see if I can dig them up.

Great lookin' rig....that'll be a score for someone. This economy has really sucked in the last few years. Hella hard to get half of what you put into a rig when ya sell it these days. 'Course, I'm eternally grateful for you bein' willin' to sell mine back to me.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Great lookin' rig....that'll be a score for someone. This economy has really sucked in the last few years. Hella hard to get half of what you put into a rig when ya sell it these days. 'Course, I'm eternally grateful for you bein' willin' to sell mine back to me.

strangely, I felt that's how it would work out back in '03 when you sold it. And you kept that seed in my brain from time to time...

You remember Mike Kirkus don't you Coby? He owned Complete Offroad outside of Chicago for a while before moving to Iowa. That's him and his rig. Can't remember under the hood but it was a great trail rig. I think he sold it a long time ago, but maybe not because I haven't heard of it in a few years..

Sorry OP for the hijack...

Kurt

Loc.
Badger State
I recall Coby taking a lot of heat when he initially exo'd the Cloud.....;D

Dr. Bronco's rig is also nice, taking advantage of the tube flares as protection.

I also like how this rear fender protection is done. (Robert Warke's rig).

74296_1689106945904_1184634307_1953598_2902723_n.jpg

coby

Loc.
Fort Collins, CO
strangely, I felt that's how it would work out back in '03 when you sold it. And you kept that seed in my brain from time to time...

You remember Mike Kirkus don't you Coby? He owned Complete Offroad outside of Chicago for a while before moving to Iowa. That's him and his rig. Can't remember under the hood but it was a great trail rig. I think he sold it a long time ago, but maybe not because I haven't heard of it in a few years..

Sorry OP for the hijack...

I do remember.....huh......wow.

I like how that one's exo is done; that's really clean.