• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need Help Naming New Flare !!

Buckin74

Loc.
San Diego
how bout

KING KONG FLARE

GODZILLA FLARE

FLEXALITE FLARE

FOXY FLEX FLARE

INDESTRUCTABLE FLARE

STEALTH FLARES

AREA 51 FLARE

NO GLUE FACTORY

Rock Scapers, Rock Brakers, Side Swippers, Brush Offs, keep Clear,Ambushers,Ambush

Last edited:

donks&broncs

Loc.
The Fort,CO
How about fender extender flair pair.
Actually I like 4-X-flex flares by trailpsycho. Maybe you guys could come up with a top 5 and let us vote on 'em.

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Thanks for all the input guys. I will go over these with Suzy tommorow. You guys have some realy good ones here. I like the Idea of the top 5.
Suzy, James, and maybe Jason are comming down for Fab Fords, I get to stay and work. I am trying to attend as many closer to home events as I can. Sorry Dan I missed the BBQ didn't get the work done in time.
Look for an new post in the next day or two and we will either pick one or do the top five thing. The name on the web site is our other flare. New ones shouldn't be up there yet.
Thanks Again.
Steve H. :cool:

4x4x289

Forever Flares, -guaranteed not to break for life or your money back

Jeff B

Loc.
Wilmington, NC
Probably too late but how about these:

FEROCITY (savage/wild) FLARE

FURY FLARE

FEARLESS FLARE

FAST FLARE