• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need help what color?????

broncoVIC

Hey i need help what color i should pain my 1968 bronco.
1. ford mustang gt500 silver/gray
2. Army Green
?:??:??:?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Silver.... ;)

Welcome to the site. Post up some pics, what ya got for specs on that?

bluemonday

Loc.
South Louisiana
Man, you are caught in the same spot as me. I look at it like this, is it a show truck, then paint it something flashey, is it is a work truck or field truck, paint it something plain like your army green. Can't wait to see the pictures.

JohnJohn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Richmond
I was thinking it would be cool to see a Bronco painted the same blue as the Miller Welders. It is a cool blue.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Paint color is one of the hardest things to make up your mind on. And until you see the color on a bronco you never know. Both the colors you said will look good on a bronco. I like colors that are close to the original colors but thats just me. Cruz the vendor web sites, ebay, and this sight to try and find the colors you like on a bronco. Good luck with your choice!!!

red hot71

Loc.
kent wash.
Years ago I would pounder colors selection for days if not weeks then one day I made my mind up if the paint code was a silver blue then it would be a silver blue, but I would use the newest color charts from lets say 2010-2011 but always use Ford colors,that way you can go to the auto parts store and get touch-up paint for door dings chips. Silver blue from 68 compare to silver blue from 2011 is nite and day, so dont think that if your color now looks dated it won't be fresh using the newer year color. Regardless of color pick the newest year you can so touch-up is easier.