• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need Pics Of Klune V Crossmember

Weevil

You guy's rocked with pics for NV3550 Transmissions and Klune V ,Now need Crossmember picks for Klune V and NV3550 transmissions and or other transmission combos . Any Ideas or suggestions ? I'm all ears or with pics eyes:eek:

bad 68

Loc.
Northest Washington
I'm not going to go out and lay in the snow to take a picture. I used the AA 3550 cross member but moved it backward untill it was under the Tcase to Klune bracket that was supplied with the klune. I added a 4 x.25 x what ever length flat stock to the crossmember on each side where it bolts to the frame then drilled so that the crossmember still bolted up using the stock crossmember to frame mounting holes. Then add one more bolt further back making a total of 5 bolts on each side to mount crossmember. I reused the AA 3550 ruber cross mumber mount under the Klune to Tcase mounting bracket. It all works great and have had no problems.

OP
OP
Weevil

Weevil

Hey thanks for that. I'm lookin at moveing the crossmember back to the next set of holes and adding a piece to bolt to the front holes . I have a early crossmember that is really HEAVY DUTY compared to later ones.Looks like my front driveshaft will clear because of the slipyoke . I really like the fifth bolt at the back idea.
Again Thanks .
PS whats snow