• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New 1970 Bronco for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm
RINO COATED INTERIOR THEN PAINTED so it can be hosed out and not rust

Fiberglass rusts?

LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry Charlie , thats a $20k Bronco ....end of story. OOps, wait , MAJOR TITLE ISSUES = under$10k ..... now if you had good parts on it , like a tricked out 44 and a NV4500 or ZF .....

sellitall

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Malvern, Pennsylva
The only person who would bite on that auction is a Prince from Algeria who just inherited $50,000,000, and was looking to spend $100,000 on a bronco. He would send him the check for $100,000 and have the bronco builder send him a check for $25,000 to equal the $75,000 before picking it up. Only then would he know what it felt like to be screwed.

Jerseydevil

Loc.
West Chester PA
Guess I'll chime in.
This guy literally lives 5 minutes from me. I have never seen the truck in person though. I did see it on Craigs and ebay and now here. $75,000 seems like a lot for anything to me. I was thinking there might be a really loaded dude out there who would buy it. Maybe one day I'll see it:)
Nice job and hats off to him for the time put in, but i see some trucks that I would buy first. Like Nickstricks. That one is BAD A$$! ok that is all.
Oh in case anyone is wondering, I have a pretty weak 68, but I like it.

tinytim02

Contributor
The ebay auction ended this afternoon for the $75,000 bronco. No surprise that there were no bids, even at the $65,000 starting price. Maybe if he dropped a zero off the end of his price he'd get some takers....

Mowillie

Loc.
Boerne, Tx
Damn I could have finished a beer while I read that whole thread hahah
For what its worth, i finished two beers....Sierra Nevada Stouts....while I read the whole thread....I found it very intertaining. Hats off to all that contributed, and saying it as it is. My $.02...well, my beers were good.

shonivey

OK, OK....you forced me into it. I'll take $50k for mine:cool: I know it is worth tens of thousands more, but must make do with less because I only have a 351W FMS crate w/EFI, ZF trans, 31 spline ARB, D44, New paint, custom doors, cage, etc.

Got to take less also because I have no top or side windows......%)

Hope you get what you want out of it. Hope the buyer is told exactly what he is getting. Send the new owner here and we will help him with the D44 swap.

Now that green Bronco is worth some serious coin.

If you would lose the doors and tailgate it would be worth alot more. and i believe metel weather and stress cracks over time... no...thats fiberglass.
[ insert the girls voice on the pothole commercial here " your rigs all britlle and junk..let me get my cellular....]

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If you would lose the doors and tailgate it would be worth alot more. and i believe metel weather and stress cracks over time... no...thats fiberglass.
[ insert the girls voice on the pothole commercial here " your rigs all britlle and junk..let me get my cellular....]

LMFAO , that commercial is hilarious .....

hrleydavdsonEB

Loc.
lyman
This thread just made my day! Good to see all the great replies. Starting bid for my rare 1975 Harley Davidson edition half cab 100K!

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Jealous he says. My turn.
Hey sport, you want to see what your truck is really worth? I'm only about 35min. from you so I'll drive down and park next to you and we'll compare your idea of "attention to detail" to mine. I have about $30,000 into mine and it's worth is about $9,000 right now, so you have a better chance of seeing God than getting $75,000. Oh yeah, mines all steel, complete, and has a DANA 44 with power discs on it, granted my frame isn't powder coated but is "boxed" just like yours. I also have stainless hardware, but it hasn't rusted yet. However, what really pisses me off is the fact you have antique plates on a totaly un-original Bronco. I'll be sure to use you pics as evidence against the states reason for shooting plates down for my truck, and I've got a tailgate on mine. The fact that you come on here and ask for opinons, and then get all bent out of shape when people ( who know what their talking about) give them, makes me want to show you what a un-intellegent individual you really are. I have to give credit to all the members that posted before me who made very civil comments and wished you luck, good job guys. Sorry, I'm honest, and your an idiot to think anyone would ever think about paying that much for your Bronco. Go post your crap somewhere else if you don't want to get your fragile feelings hurt. One more thing to consider. Check out Broncitis's listing, now that's priced within reason. Plus its all steel, original, complete, low milage, and has a history of being a show winner. Is yours any of that? I thought not? Oh, and whats the price of his, about half of yours. It's people like Mr. "best ever bronco builder" Davidm that wreck the affordability factor of the hobby for everyone else. How? By driving prices up on Broncos that aren't worth nearly that much. Just look at how out of wack the prices of musscle cars has been in the last ten years. I think I've made my point.

Pete, your rig is worth a lot more than $9K! That is a super clean, sweet looking rig. Winning a coveted Celebrity Pick at the Carlisle All-Ford Nationals last year is proof of that!

I hope DavidM comes out to the Carlisle All-Ford show this year so we can check out his rig. Maybe he can put it down in the car corral for sale while he's there.

We sold our brown 74 Ranger which was on par with our 77 Ranger there about 5 years ago for a real steal even at the time. However, it seems most vehicle at Carlisle have wish prices listed on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.