• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New 1970 Bronco for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go Tac

Loc.
Sparks
Wow, that was one of the best reads yet! I fell out of the chair twice....once when I saw the asking price and the second time when Scotts77 got out the popcorn!!! Very good observations folks, and as a Bronco newb, I appreciate the fact that folks are honest and frank when answering a question here. If you want sugar, call mom and she'll make it better. ((MOM says))) Heck, you can be president if you build an EB. ((back to reality)) However; if you want an honest opinion, ask and keep an open mind when the opinions aren't what you want. Pouting and thrashing gets a butt whipped in this house, and the same holds true on this site :) I like that. Respectful banter is fun, but lets not throw a fit when you get the same consistant feedback-even if you don't like it. Crow tastes bad even with salt & pepper, this I know. I also know if you avoid the bird all together, you won't have to worry about the taste.

PS 70EB, I will only pay 59k and that is my final answer!

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
OK, OK....you forced me into it. I'll take $50k for mine:cool: I know it is worth tens of thousands more, but must make do with less because I only have a 351W FMS crate w/EFI, ZF trans, 31 spline ARB, D44, New paint, custom doors, cage, etc.

Got to take less also because I have no top or side windows......%)

Hope you get what you want out of it. Hope the buyer is told exactly what he is getting. Send the new owner here and we will help him with the D44 swap.

Now that green Bronco is worth some serious coin.

I love the seats in your rig. Care to share what they are, brand, etc?

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
You could easily back out, he's flat out lying about the vehicle in question, and he knows it! You might even be able to win the ebay and paypal dispute and still end up with the vehicle:-X. That would be like icing on the cake wouldn't it..... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Miker

Bronco Guru
That thing clearly has the right to be now imortalized on this site forever by giving it a name. Then, if future chaps go down this same path we can fondly refer to the "75K Ghost" or whatever,,,
Who wants to give it a name for all to remember well past this thread?

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
That thing clearly has the right to be now imortalized on this site forever by giving it a name. Then, if future chaps go down this same path we can fondly refer to the "75K Ghost" or whatever,,,
Who wants to give it a name for all to remember well past this thread?

I think you just did.

hartbronco

Loc.
Powell River B.C Can
OK, OK....you forced me into it. I'll take $50k for mine:cool: I know it is worth tens of thousands more, but must make do with less because I only have a 351W FMS crate w/EFI, ZF trans, 31 spline ARB, D44, New paint, custom doors, cage, etc.

Hope you get what you want out of it. Hope the buyer is told exactly what he is getting. Send the new owner here and we will help him with the D44 swap.

This is a much nicer ride in my eyes !!! .

mavereq

Bronco Guru

navy eod?

Miker

Bronco Guru
I'm still just waitin' to see the first bid on e-bay from someone with (0) history,,te-hee

LEDCREATIONS

Loc.
Mesa, Arizona
Did you guys even bother to read the post.
NO POR ALL POWDER COATED,
ALL REAL STAINLESS, SHOW ME A RUSTED BOLT ANYWHERE
REAL STEEL BEADLOCKS I PUT THE F#@K BOLTS IN THEM AND THE TIRES MY SELF
RINO COATED INTERIOR THEN PAINTED so it can be hosed out and not rust
BUILT FOR THE SUN HAS HALF DOORS NO TOP NEEDED NO TAIL GATE NEEDED
maybe you wanted them but we did not.........
HAND BENT CUSTOM CAGE BY US
HAS 4 WHEEL DISC WITH ALL STAINLESS AND BRAIDED LINES
HAS 31 SPLINE AXLES sorry not 35s
Shock mounts are Tig welded and not bolted on.
YES I DID SAY every weld is TIG'ED NOT GAY WORTHLESS MIG WELDED
I have yet to see anyones EB on this forum to match this build SORRY
show me your pics then I will judge if your is a better built rig.

DUDE R E L A X!!!

You need to understand no bronco is a BOSS 1970 FASTBACK or a 1969 RS Camaro.... 75K is crazy! If your in the market to build classic cars and sell them for 75k you have to find the ones people crave. Ya it sucks you spent all that money to make a bronco....but your not going to make any money from this.

grinder1717

1976 Ford Bronco Frame off, everything new

75K? I would take $19,500 for mine. %) What's he smokin????

Status
Not open for further replies.