• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New 1970 Bronco for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
I'm wondering, having looked at his ebay listing:

1. What makes his rig a "pre-runner" and;
2. What the title issues are.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have yet to see anyones EB on this forum to match this build SORRY
show me your pics then I will judge if your is a better built rig.
Then you haave not looked around much. There are memebers on here whose rigs routinely win trophies at major car shows..or even get put on display at Ford's headquarters in Dearborn.

I've built MANY..but the current project for my gal's toy is specifically for show and uniquely powered with a 'retro' supercharged/EFI flathead V-8. It has, btw, a perfect steel body and high-pinion 44 in the front;D ..and its not ever going to see a trail. I would be jumping for joy if I thought we could get 30K for it if we had to sell for some reason.

Cip68

Loc.
Harleysville
Yeah his EB is gorgeous but that attitude is not needed here. Its that kind of crap that drives people away from this site. I'm sure he's welcomed on Pirate4x4 though. :p

Look, it was not my intention to drive anyone away from this site, nor make enimies of any of you. As far as my "Attitude" goes,I ask is my opinion any less important than yours? You just offered your opinion about my post and I accept it and thank you for it. Maybe my comments were a little harsh, but thats just how I am, honest and to the point. I will be happy to tone down the language used if it makes you uncomfortable, but if you want me to change my "attitude" about offering an honest opinion I'll have to say no. Love or hate my post, it's my opinion nothing more. So don't attack me for posting it when you are doing exactly the same thing to me.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Look, it was not my intention to drive anyone away from this site, nor make enimies of any of you. As far as my "Attitude" goes,I ask is my opinion any less important than yours? You just offered your opinion about my post and I accept it and thank you for it. Maybe my comments were a little harsh, but thats just how I am, honest and to the point. I will be happy to tone down the language used if it makes you uncomfortable, but if you want me to change my "attitude" about offering an honest opinion I'll have to say no. Love or hate my post, it's my opinion nothing more. So don't attack me for posting it when you are doing exactly the same thing to me.

I think he was referring to the attitude of DavidM, not you.

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
I have yet to see anyones EB on this forum to match this build SORRY
show me your pics then I will judge if your is a better built rig.

I'll play your game.....(this is one of my friend's trucks...a fellow Engineer here at Ford.)

That's a 1000+hp 408W on 2 stages of Nitrous - Dry sump BTW.....It's fed through a fuel system that uses the same size line as what you see at the gas pump. Custom Stainless 1 7/8" step headers, 2-speed powerglide trans with trans brake.

Custom 4-link front and rear with King Coil-over/bumpstops (no Ranchos here)

35-spline rear axle - Currie case and Strange Nodular 3rd member

Full custom cage tied to the frame and isolated - Grade 8 fasteners where required - Stainless everywhere else.

Drip rails shaved, roll pan frenched in, door handles/windows removed. Line-X's inside and out - 18 total coats of HOK Paints

I agree - your attitude is what is burning people. I like your truck, it looks nice, but c'mon man - it's not the nicest on the planet by far - wouldn't even put it in the top 10 on this site.

Take a look at any truck on Nick's site.....that's attention to detail.
http://www.nickstrix.com/

Judge away my man.....

Attachments

• DSC01797.JPG
    DSC01797.JPG
    160.1 KB · Views: 148
  • 121903 Suspension Closeup.JPG
    121903 Suspension Closeup.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 103
  • 121903 Drivers Side.JPG
    121903 Drivers Side.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 163
  • 113003 Rear Axle Case.JPG
    113003 Rear Axle Case.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 113003 Interior Rear View.JPG
    113003 Interior Rear View.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 94
  • 113003 Front Axle & Steering Cyl.JPG
    113003 Front Axle & Steering Cyl.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC01800.jpg
    DSC01800.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC01799.jpg
    DSC01799.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Yeah his EB is gorgeous but that attitude is not needed here. Its that kind of crap that drives people away from this site. I'm sure he's welcomed on Pirate4x4 though. :p

I hope you where referring to DavidM attitude ... and NOT Cip68 !!!

76 bronco J

Bronco Guru
>>> I noticed one detail that needs correcting........ the oil dipstick in the timing cover ..... I don't see another dipstick & the one in the timing cover can't read the correct oil level now with a rear sump pan..........

Cip68

Loc.
Harleysville
I hope you where referring to DavidM attitude ... and NOT Cip68 !!!

Thanks, FRANKO2089. However the man is entitled to his opinion, so let's not beat him up about it. He is right about the way I worded some of my thougths, my language and name calling is unacceptable and for that I'm sorry. However, I am not sorry for offering an opinion with "attitude" when asked for one. Anyone that thinks I'm bragging about my truck is mistaken, I was mearly using it as an example in showing what most of us are looking for when paying a certain amount of money. My Bronco is no where close to what others have, but I realistically know what it's worth. And that my freinds was the whole point of my rant. I have nothing further to say other than, fellow members don't be affraid to voice your opinions, thats what we were asked to do by DavidM so give them to him.

Heus33

Bronco Guru

I was referring to your post but only in a constructive way. Take a look at the forum rules, this is a family site. Here's a link for you. http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=750552

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
I agree.. If he gets 75K for this EB, then ALL of our Broncos will be posted on here, flooding the market. I will take umm... $50K grand for mine, today only!!! :)

70EB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gig Harbor
OK, OK....you forced me into it. I'll take $50k for mine:cool: I know it is worth tens of thousands more, but must make do with less because I only have a 351W FMS crate w/EFI, ZF trans, 31 spline ARB, D44, New paint, custom doors, cage, etc.

Got to take less also because I have no top or side windows......%)

Hope you get what you want out of it. Hope the buyer is told exactly what he is getting. Send the new owner here and we will help him with the D44 swap.

Now that green Bronco is worth some serious coin.

Attachments

• Bronco final.jpg
    Bronco final.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 176
  • Bronco final5.jpg
    Bronco final5.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 137
  • Engine1.jpg
    Engine1.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 160

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
I just read this thread for the first time and loved it. I was really impressed...by the members of this forum, not the truck or DavidM. Some strong comments were made by the owner/builder, yet members here kept cool giving him exactly what he asked for.
If I was looking for a truck in that price range, or even 1/2 that, I would expect to see a lot of cool ideas that I hadn't seen before. Not a vehicle that still requires a lot of upgrades.

It is a nice truck, definitely nicer than mine, but still just a nice truck. No more of a head turner than most trucks on here.

I just did some build calculations, and figured out that if I put another 50K into mine, I would be able to get $25K for it.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I'd take Drew's 77 for 38K, and the 75 Baja on the list for 25K, and my old Denver for 13K instead of this one...na, I'd rather have this White glass bodied beast for 75K.

Status
Not open for further replies.