• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Neighbor, but...

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
My wife and kids came running into the house a couple of weeks ago, telling me there was a red Bronco parked in a garage about a block from the house. They appeared to be moving in, so let them be for a while. This weekend I stopped by and met the guy and got a look at the Bronco. Turns

out his father gave it to him and he took it to England with him before coming to New Mexico. Very nice Bronco! The unfortunate part is, he's not much of a Bronco enthusiast and doesn't have the time to devote to it. I know what you're thinking already and no, he's not wanting to sell it. I was hoping I would have a partner in crime as a neighbor, but it isn't looking so good. Still holding out hope though.

Last edited:

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Wait until it wont start he'll come running over like a lost puppy. Then you got him.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
M I know what you're thinking already and no, he's not wanting to sell it. I was hoping I would have a partner in crime as a neighbor, but it isn't looking so good. Still holding out hope though.

haha, you read our minds correctly.

Too bad he's not that into it. Maybe you can get him to come around

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
Mention the CB website and the code of ethics owning a Bronco entails, show him the off topic "perb" post and that's what happens when you get into Broncos, lol.

OP
OP
Chief Master Sergeant

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
I mentioned the site, but he didn't seem interested. Like I said, great guy, he just doesn't eat, sleep, drink, and breath Broncos like us. I'm sure we'll talk sooner or later.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Perhaps he is gay? Not that that matters.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Get your wife in her bronco and have her drive around the block a few times. I bet he will come over with his bronco then! A guy in a bronco....meh. A gal in a bronco.. well we gotta winner dere boyz!

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Interesting conundrum. He drags it across half the planet, but isn't interested in it, yet wont sell it? Meanwhile those of us on here would love to hear what the Brits thought about it, provided he ever drove it there. I am still analyzing what this means!

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Don't you Out Rank Him. Sir.. RHIP.... I suggest you influence him some what.
... Maybe after he sees you driving the neighbor hood he'll come around.

OP
OP
Chief Master Sergeant

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
He's married, so I think gay is out and not sure I want to pimp my Bronco Bride to entice him. Ha, ha... I think it's just not a high priority for him. He said he only drove it a few times in England and wished he hadn't taken it. Also said he owned another one before and sold it, so maybe I am misreading the guy. I'll give him more time to settle in and continue to ride by his house in my rigs. He'll catch on