• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Hot Wheels

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Is it painted yet? Thats right, nope, never say never big boy! Hey I'll be in town over Halloween weekend, we need to get together for pizza.

For Pizza!? More like my place for a sanding party!!! How many days are you guys going to be up here? Do you need a Green card to come back into the US?

To stay on topic, do you need any of the 5 packs?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL.. Same here once I get a couple for myself and brother Mudd who doesn't make it to the store that often...

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
The new Bronco has hit ebay

Link

83a4_1.JPG

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Why not come out w/a new color, they fly off the shelves.... LOL.. Another one to add to the collection..

Thanks Chris.. ;)

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
I just found a couple of Matchbox 5 packs w/ an orange Bronco it in, w/ the number 3 on the side. When did these come out? I never found any Jada's or purple ones around here though.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I just found a couple of Matchbox 5 packs w/ an orange Bronco it in, w/ the number 3 on the side. When did these come out? I never found any Jada's or purple ones around here though.

Probably a month ago... It's in the other thread.. ;)

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
The 2009 Hot Wheels Bronco has been confirmed. It should be 05/10 (top right on card) in the Rebel Rides series and 141/190 overall (bottom right on card).

Example:
HWRebelRide32FordVicky.jpg

mikem356

Loc.
Valencia
snagged a brown one at Toys R Us last night shopping for our son. Now all I need is matchbox croc, Jada high profile Ranger and I think the brown matchbox.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Found 10 this afternoon...... Scratch that one from the list... ;D

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
I found some white hotwheels Broncos on a short card with a Hotwheels 40th anniversary lable on them. Anyone else seen them?

rnrmp

Loc.
owasso
Beat Harlan to WM yesterday and p/u 2 of the blue MB 57s, Those retired guys are GOOD!!!

Cootie

I found some white hotwheels Broncos on a short card with a Hotwheels 40th anniversary lable on them. Anyone else seen them?

I found 2 of these last week. Hard to find even 1, so 2 was a nice score for both of us. I never have found the yellow HW on a short card yet.