• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Hot Wheels

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
I found a Yellow Hotwheels on a 40th Anniversary short card at Wal Mart this weekend. The bad news - the card was torn:-[
I didn't know the yellow Bronco came on a short card.

evn73

picked up a brown hotwheels with the stars on the cards today.

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
Image from the 2009 poster
2009HWBroncoRebelRides.jpg

200920Hot20Wheels20poster.jpg

To order the poster: https://store.mattel.com/transition.aspx?TransitionID=57

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You know they were bound to come out w/a new color.. LOL.. They're learnin.. ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I "thought" I saw one of those last night.. Just took a brief look, was looking for AMMO... LOL

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
I've got over 20 of the brown broncos but none in short cards, a few snow flake cards. I did find a yellow 40th in a short card a few weeks back. Not sure if they were all short cards or not. It was the first yellow I found like that.

My brother in Ohio found another brown one for me, maybe it's a short card version?

I may hit walmart again today when I go grocery shopping and will dig for more broncos. This one store seems to always have a few hotwheel broncos. The single matchbox broncos are harder to find unless you want to buy the pack of 5 to get the one bronco. Those are all over the place.

Baja71

Bronco Guru
I've got a brown one and a white one like that, although the card may be an inch taller. What's the significance of the short card?

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Try checking out grocery stores and the like. I've been able to find several treasure hunt HW at our Kroger stores.