• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Cage- Progress Pics

OP
OP
C

Clint

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
Actually, Mike Bowlin (Hes the cage builder, owner of GottaHaveIt Fabrications) and he would like to be able to produce these. The problem is the shipping. They would have to be shipped complete, so that means by truck. But, as it stands he is building this great cage for a pretty affordable price. 600 bucks plus tubing, since it changes so much its easier to charge it that way. I would think 100-200 to ship it, but who knows?

Clint

OP
OP
C

Clint

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
More pics of the cage. The dash is almost done, I trimmed the aluminum today and mike built some brackets to hold my welder in the dash. Should have finished pics of the dash tomorrow. Seats get mounted tomorrow and we go wheeling on Sat.

Im gonna get it powder coated next week- My old cage was red and looked really good, I cant decide on red of black for this one though....any input??

cage13.jpg

cage14.jpg

cage15.jpg

cage16.jpg

Clint

OP
OP
C

Clint

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
Well, I sold my old roll cage and dash about a year and a half ago. The guy finally decided he wanted them, so I had to build a new cage and dash.

The seat is out of a Colt Vista mini van. They fit perfect in between the rear fenderwells. They come with good lap belts and removable head rests. The seat folds then tumbles and locks in an upright position.

Clint