• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New England club, THIS SATURDAY FEB 21!!!!

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
Been keeping a eye on the weather since I posted the other day that it might snow.

Well all the forcasts I saw today say it is going to be a nice day this Saturday ;D

If the roads are clear I might be able to put the Bronco back on the road for the meeting. Well unless you all would rather me take the Lightning,

Such a tuff choice :eek:

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
don, cant wait to see your bronco in person...;D at the same time the lighting would be nice to see, put some cheapy cheap tires on the back(wink wink) plus the bronco will be at B.Y.O.B right? in any case i look forward to meet you and all the other guys as well.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
i do belive it's going to be a good time even with some of the clowns that are coming.....

69BroncoNH

Hi,

I've been trying to follow the 22 pages of these thread. Is there a final time and location for this event?

John

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
John,

Contact Tasker, but as far as I know it's on the 21st (This Saturday) at 1:30 at Barbers Crossing, Rt. 12 in Sterling, MA.

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
See above. Momentary lapse in the location of my brain.

Yeah, I get those too. I just looked at the BYOB site and see that meets up at 8 Point Sportsmans Club.

I'm gonna miss this trip but hopefully will see you all in May.