• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New England's May it forward 2021! NEW VENUE!! (i hope!)

Rosco

Travis Mills is at Factory Five Racing Facebook Live right now doing a talk. Incredible!

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
what do U meaqn "next" ?

national exposure next

already did.
few yrs back a whole spread in BD Mag

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
a week away! hope anyone that is THINKING of coming does so! Good time and you will see some amazing trucks and even better people! and raise some funds for a VERY deserving cause!

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Anyone bringing parts? I have a buddy who wants to convert his '74 from standard to auto. He is looking for the C4 Dana 20 adapter and a brake pedal assembly.

Thanks, see you in a week!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
have people bringing stuff to sell!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
OK, I was approached about putting out an itinerary for Saturday...Not much of one, but here goes:
Arrivals start around 9.
Meet and greets until about 12:30 or so when lunch is served
during this time you will be able to purchase raffle tickets and review the prizes
12:30 will bring a free lunch with soft drinks, cash bar is available but must be consumed inside the hall, NO PARKING LOT!
At about 1:30 or so we will start the raffle....at the conclusion please feel free to hang out, say good byes and say what a great time you had and how you can't wait for the next one! :cool::cool::cool:

I just want to thank everyone for all the behind the scenes help! It takes many to make an event happen and there are many, many Brothers and Sisters in the background and I just want to say that I am blessed to know such giving, compassionate souls!

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
OK, I was approached about putting out an itinerary for Saturday...Not much of one, but here goes:

Which day will you be doing autographs and allowing selfies???? %):eek:%)

Good luck big guy!!!:cool::cool::cool:

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
THANKS Ben!!! also:
THE rain date is May 15th! Rain or shine, be on time!

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Arrivals start around 9.
Meet and greets until about 12:30 or so when lunch is served
during this time you will be able to purchase raffle tickets and review the prizes
12:30 will bring a free lunch with soft drinks, cash bar is available but must be consumed inside the hall, NO PARKING LOT!
At about 1:30 or so we will start the raffle....at the conclusion please feel free to hang out, say good byes and say what a great time you had and how you can't wait for the next one! :cool::cool::cool:

I just want to thank everyone for all the behind the scenes help! It takes many to make an event happen and there are many, many Brothers and Sisters in the background and I just want to say that I am blessed to know such giving, compassionate souls!

I know how much work goes into making an event happen, and you do it right! Kudos to you and all who contribute to making it a great time for all. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Which day will you be doing autographs and allowing selfies???? %):eek:%)

Good luck big guy!!!:cool::cool::cool:

he don't need luck brother...

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
IT is upon us....with all the planning done, it's time for the tires to hit the road. I am so glad that we could in some capacity start getting back to "normal". Again....this is such a group effort that most don't even realize the scope of. We have a great group up here in the North East and truly hope that all of you, across the country, make to an event and get out and enjoy what you love doing. Will post our tally after all is said and done, please wish us luck!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
THINK i will just sleep in....................

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
IT is upon us....with all the planning done, it's time for the tires to hit the road. I am so glad that we could in some capacity start getting back to "normal". Again....this is such a group effort that most don't even realize the scope of. We have a great group up here in the North East and truly hope that all of you, across the country, make to an event and get out and enjoy what you love doing. Will post our tally after all is said and done, please wish us luck!

I hope it's awesome brother.. REALLY I tried.. Work keeps me too occupied as it is to make time for like an eye doctor appnt :(