• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Guy here

Gahendo

Hello

My name is Bill and I just picked up a 69 bronco a couple weeks ago. My dad and I are pulling apart to put in the lift and repaint the body. Found this site and have been pouring over it trying to learn as much as I can.

Glass Pony

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sussex County Delaware
Welcome to the addiction!
Lots of great info on this site. My Bronco is a lot better (and my wallet lighter) than it would have been without this site.

tvall

Welcome aboard! I'm new too and this board, with all the amazing experience and knowledge, is incredible. People on here won't steer you wrong.

patterdale

Bronco Guru
Hello

My name is Bill and I just picked up a 69 bronco a couple weeks ago. My dad and I are pulling apart to put in the lift and repaint the body. Found this site and have been pouring over it trying to learn as much as I can.

Welcome. Your opening would be more accurate if it read," My name is Bill and I have a Bronco problem". This is a place where addiction is encouraged. Take baby steps so you don't get burned out.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Welcome aboard Bill, Great to have you with us.

We love Pics ;)

OP
OP
G

Gahendo

Thanks for the welcome guys.
Here are a couple pics of the bronco

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 88

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Cool deal. Looks like you'll have to be one of those that lists their VIN or especially the month it was built if you know it. You've got the early reflectors, and electric side-marker lights were part of the '69 changeover process, along with vacuum to electric wipers and a few other things.

I think there's a thread here somewhere discussing that, but if not, let's start one.
If you don't mind posting your VIN in a public forum (tons of us do it actually) let us know what it is.

Thanks. And another welcome from here.

Paul

mjramacher

Welcome, get ready for a fun and expensive bronco roller coaster you and you dad will love every minute of it.take lots of pics to show all of us.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Welcome aboard, and it's nice to see the newbies becoming contributors,it helps support the site, you'll find everything you need to build you're rig here :cool:

dave67fd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Welcome to CB Bill. Good luck and have fun with your new rig.

OP
OP
G

Gahendo

Cool deal. Looks like you'll have to be one of those that lists their VIN or especially the month it was built if you know it. You've got the early reflectors, and electric side-marker lights were part of the '69 changeover process, along with vacuum to electric wipers and a few other things.

I think there's a thread here somewhere discussing that, but if not, let's start one.
If you don't mind posting your VIN in a public forum (tons of us do it actually) let us know what it is.

Thanks. And another welcome from here.

Paul

Thats pretty interesting ill post up the vin soon. I was thinking of getting a marti report just to get more information on it. I still need to get the vin verified so i can register it in California. Didnt think about that when we pulled the body off..lol