• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

new guy here

Fishmanndotcom

Loc.
senoia, GA
well i just wanted to chime in and say hey. i didn't see a newbies forum so i am guessing this is the place. i just recently got bitten by the EB bug. i have been wheeling for about 5 years with my F250 but i have joined up on ECBR and of course here and i am really taking a strong liking to the simplicity and stout characteristics about the EB's.

i am in the process of building mine right now. i have a 435 sitting on the garage floor. i pulled my stock 3 speed out along with the compact D20 that was behind my 302 and am getting ready to build this baby up! i am pulling my fullsize 1 tons out from under my F250 and swapping them in.

my dad has a 77 that he has "rebuilt" but he will prolly sell it soon. he is more of a jeep guy and i am a diehard ford guy so it causes some interesting convos, lol

ok i'm done rambling just thought i'd say hey to the group and get acquianted. i'll be asking quite a few questions so i hope everyone can bear with me cause i haven't ever messed with an EB.

-cutts-

yak67

Bronco Guru
"we're a friendly bunch" if you post pics ;D

welcome aboard, you'll find this place is the place if you need a question answered.

dk5122

Loc.
Bel Air, MD
Welcome Cutts.... I think I know you from ???... You'll enjoy it here real nice people... Cutts isn't a newbie to the truck world... 4600 post count on another board.. I was so happy when I found this place for EB's... CYA

Flash69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Southwest Va
Welcome. Make sure to post pics and get in on questions asked. Some of us need all the help we can get.

oh2bnok

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, KS
yak67 said:
"we're a friendly bunch" if you post pics ;D

welcome aboard, you'll find this place is the place if you need a question answered.

We are friendly if you post pics of girlfriends

KJHill

Contributor
Loc.
Central WA
No girlfriend pics needed, unless she's good looking :eek:
Welcome to the board. Lots of good guys on here with tons of info.
-KJHill

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
KJHill No girlfriend pics needed, unless she's good looking
Welcome to the board. Lots of good guys on here with tons of info.
-KJHill

And topless. We like topless pics! Welcome.

OP
OP
Fishmanndotcom

Fishmanndotcom

Loc.
senoia, GA
dk5122 said:
Welcome Cutts.... I think I know you from ???... You'll enjoy it here real nice people... Cutts isn't a newbie to the truck world... 4600 post count on another board.. I was so happy when I found this place for EB's... CYA

lol post count is relative... i dont pay any attention to it. thanx for the warm welcome everyone... here's what i'm starting with

my F250 about to get parted out to pay for my EB project:
flexafterspringswap26kn.jpg

my green bronco project:
dscn02334if.jpg

dad's resto project:
truck112pf.jpg

-cutts-

Last edited:

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
I have seen you on AuburnRockCrawlersAssociation. You going to school there? or did?

OP
OP
Fishmanndotcom

Fishmanndotcom

Loc.
senoia, GA
naw but i got some friends there and tailgate with them every once in a while. not to mention i have been trying to get over to gardendale/grayrock to go wheelin but haven't had the chance

-cutts-