• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New innovate ideas for broncos??

musetech

Loc.
Alexandria
Innovative

Would like to see a slick tilt front clip set up where the entire front end tilts off to expose the engine. Fiberglass and removable but sturdy enough for off road. Think I saw something like it in the old photo gallery but if I remember right the guy ruined it by running a Chevy drivetrain.

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
4x4-289-

Do you have any pics of your rig and some details, your truck is very sweet. Nice detail work. Are those 1) Bazookas in the back, 2) a tuffy box (how do you like it), and 3) vinyl covered storage boxes on the rear fenders? Very cool. What seats are those as well? The poly softy is very sweet as well. What kind of roll bar covering is that? Sorry for all the questions...been meaning to ask you. Keep up the great ideas.

If anyone has pics of the raised bed with the drawer in the back, please also send me a copy of the pics by PM...THANKS. Thats ben on my mind for a few years. Keep the great ideas coming.

YelloTx73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Katy/Galveston, TX
Here is a pic of a tilt up front clip. Ill try and fin d some more pics. This might be the rig you are talking about, cant remember for sure. I know this rig has been in the offroad mags a few times.

Attachments

• 66 Custom front.jpg
    66 Custom front.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 62

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
"interesting ideas/mods"

The "tilt front end" in the pic was of the Sonny Hon. bronco recently sold on ebay. Look at the location of the distributor and headers-that spoils it for a purist, but anyway cool shot. To my subject line. I had a front tube support deal bent for my trail rig. The lower/rear portion which comes down under the floor attaches to the rock skis which are off the frame. The front of the tube support is attached to a cross member close to the end of the frame rails-also supports my radiator. On top I have tabs for the fenders to bolt onto. There is a brace deal about half way up on the front which adds to the support of the grille. Unbolt a few things and my entire front section comes off in one piece. Obviously the door inserts have to come out also.
FWIW,
KB
NC
ebsss

jaydub01

Loc.
Daytona Beach, FL
How about a rechargable maglight with a sturdy mount on the rollcage. Wire it and you have a tough, dependable source of interior and exterior light. I was gonna mount mine vertically, level with the windshield on the rollcage. Ive got the tach mounted on the cage, so hiding wires should be no problem.

OP
OP
C

cbfomoco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WV
jaydub01 said:
How about a rechargable maglight with a sturdy mount on the rollcage. Wire it and you have a tough, dependable source of interior and exterior light. I was gonna mount mine vertically, level with the windshield on the rollcage. Ive got the tach mounted on the cage, so hiding wires should be no problem.
i did not know maglights made recharge models.

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
4x4x289- Really cool! Yeah, would love more details on your Bronco. Some really cool Broncos are popping up lately! Bronco Driver needs to hire me to fly around and do cover stories! Will work for Bronco parts. ;D