• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Location for Hydroboost

Buddy's 70

Hey everyone, I finally finished fabricating and powdercoating a new bracket that locates my hydroboost over the drivers side fender(my bronc is a '76).I didnt want to use the angle bracket because its a little pricey,bulky,and I wanted to have clear access to sparkplugs,steering components,wiring,etc. The only holes I drilled were for the 2 heim joints and everything else bolts up to the factory holes.I could have gone with the billet adapter,but again its pricey,and i wanted to be a little different and I havent seen a set-up like mine yet(maybe someone is doing them like this,but I havent seen it anywhere).I didnt take a lot of pics of this project,but this first post is the fab work.I will follow this post with the finished pics.

Attachments

• Fab Hydroboost 1 (1).jpg
    Fab Hydroboost 1 (1).jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Fab Hydroboost 1 (2).jpg
    Fab Hydroboost 1 (2).jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Fab Hydroboost 1 (3).jpg
    Fab Hydroboost 1 (3).jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 57
  • Fab Hydroboost 1 (4).jpg
    Fab Hydroboost 1 (4).jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Fab Hydroboost 1 (5).jpg
    Fab Hydroboost 1 (5).jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 46
  • Fab Hydroboost 1 (6).jpg
    Fab Hydroboost 1 (6).jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 77
OP
OP
B

Buddy's 70

Looking forward to seeing it finished up. How does it work?

You may have already seen it, but i posted another thread under the same title(I wasnt thinking when I posted 2 under the same name) and it currently has 3 pages of posts.