• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Original Sport Type Bronco Floor Mats Coming From Dennis Carpenter?

eb-nutt1

Bumping this hoping someone has updated info....my 69 probably had the black floor mat originally, but would sure rather purchase a parchment one instead.

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The base 69 would have had the black mat that just covered the front floor pans and Tunnel. The 69 Sport would have had the Parchment Mat on the Whole Floor.

I have installed 2 sets of the Black Mats. Fit is very good even on the 77.

Get the Original Style Mat underneath with the Ribs in it for the rear section, otherwise with just the Top Mat it will be really wavy.

chuckyb

Contributor
Still no reference to parchment on the DC website, although it looks like the black ones front and back are now showing in stock. I'm still waiting on my backorder front mat, will post up pics when I can.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Still no reference to parchment on the DC website, although it looks like the black ones front and back are now showing in stock. I'm still waiting on my backorder front mat, will post up pics when I can.

hate that waiting period.. uggh

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Check with Jeff's Bronco. They used to have them in stock.

eb-nutt1

The base 69 would have had the black mat that just covered the front floor pans and Tunnel. The 69 Sport would have had the Parchment Mat on the Whole Floor.

I have installed 2 sets of the Black Mats. Fit is very good even on the 77.

Get the Original Style Mat underneath with the Ribs in it for the rear section, otherwise with just the Top Mat it will be really wavy.

This will be going in a half cab, rear not needed...still will be around Feb before I need the mat...trying to decide on reworking the bench seat to look/feel more like a TMI offering or break down and buy one of their offerings $$$$.