• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Owner 1976 Uncut lifted

Memphis

Loc.
Memphis,TN
Well I have been a long time looker on this site. I decided to sign up the other day since I bought my first EB Tuesday. It is a 1976 Bronco Auto with rebuilt 302 everything has been rebuilt or replaced except the hard top need to be refinished. I am going to start it's prep work tomorrow. I paid a pretty penny for this thing because it was done up the way I would do one. Don't worry this Bronco will remain uncut. It was 25f this morning when I started it up so that is not smoke you see.;D
3n13m13p05Td5P95S0a2df03b1b18bef512.jpg

3mb3o13p95P05R85Sba2deb53e4ef3d1015.jpg

Bronco025.jpg

Bronco026.jpg

Bronco030.jpg

Bronco029.jpg

Last edited:

vintage bronco

welcome to the site ! i think you did the correct thing by buying one done. although i like doing things myself there is more money involved but hey to each his own. super nice bronco!!!!

OP
OP
Memphis

Memphis

Loc.
Memphis,TN
Thank you all so much for the very warm welcome. I am really excited about my new toy. To answer some of the questions. I bought the Bronco locally right place right time so to speak. I have know idea what lift I have or how much lift is on it I just know it's all suspension. I will have to call the past owner. I will definitely shot to try to make the Townsend,TN trip could be fun. Big question why do they call the uncut Bronco's luber?

ckriz

Loc.
Central Oregon
its Lubr or Luber

Lubr is Lifted Uncut Bronco

Or Luber Lifted Uncut Bronco Enthusiest and I guess the r just makes it flow

W650Mike

Loc.
Eastland, Texas
Whoa now Memphis...'75 Ranger's truck is an inspiration to a number of us LUBR Likers, but the wheels on your rig look great already!;D

Welcome to the party.

redneck0372

Loc.
Lebanon,OR
thats a nice ride Memphis its ones like that that make me want to really get mine lifted and painted still cant make up my mined on dark green or bright yellow