• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Product - Quarter panel protectors

Tazz

Loc.
Sac. River Delta, CA
chuck said:
If I ever get to order them I can have the tial lithe hole left out, just need to know how many.

Chuck,

I think that I would probably want to massage them on, then mark out the tail light hole and cut it myself. Figuring that on most of the 30 year old rigs the body lines will be close but, depending on how tight the corner fits it might be hard to get the tail light hole exact on a pre cut unit.
just a thought.

Dan

U

Unregistered

Then when you get to ordering them make mine with no tail light cutout.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Just sitting in the wings, watching the world go by.

Chuck,
I would prefer that the tailight hole NOT be cut into my set, as I will be rebuilding my "new" EB that these will go on. I am planning on running different tail light lenses anyway. Thanks,

Dave Pool a.k.a CRACKER

Roger

chuck said:
O.K. but you will have to let me know who you are

Sorry, hadn't registered. It's me up in the NW :D . I'm getting the Bronco painted and I'd like to have them on with the LED's for SOB. Any chance of having them by then?

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
The latest, the pass. side is nice. The top and bottom radius is still not right. This makes the whole back of the panel stand away from the back of the EB about 3/8" I sent them back again and will follow up with a call in the next day or so.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
I expected the latest to arrive late last week but they did not make it. If they do not show up in the next few days I will call them again.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
I think we are there. I was ready to give the shop a call and cancel the whole thing and return everyones money but the below pictured parts showed up yesterday. Let me know what you think. After I get some feed back I will give the shop a call and get the details.

Attachments

• dsc00430.jpg
    dsc00430.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 344
  • dsc00436.jpg
    dsc00436.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 327
  • dsc00514.jpg
    dsc00514.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 323

david heater

Loc.
Westminster,Co
Chuck...those look great....now i really will have a hard time waiting :mad: but hey it will be worth it.
thanks for your hard work in making this happen