• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Product - Quarter panel protectors

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
As you can tell, they are not an exact fit and I expect the fit to very from EB to EB. I think they are as close as they can get. I do not have the weight yet, later to day I will. They are 3/16" thick.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Jack, I will ask about the 1/8" when I call. They may but my guess is they will want to do a min. order of 200 sets. I will also be ordering them without the tail light hole for some people.

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
These look great!
I am still debating on the tail light hole........
Can you get in there to mark the thing out somehow??
I thought about different lights but I love the look of the stockers.....
Hmmmmmmm
OK commit!
No tail light hole for me
Thanks Chuck!
This one has to have been frustrating for you.
Thanks for hangin tough for us.
Chris

welndmn

Bronco Guru
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Those look sweet, I can't wait for mine

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Chuck,
Thanks for all of your time and effort in making this possible. Per my previous response, send mine without the tail light holes cut into them. They look very good, can't wait to mount them on my new project EB. Thanks again, :D

Cracker
(Dave Pool)

Broncoman68

Loc.
near Phoenix
Those 1/4 protectors look great :D ...can't wait to receive mine (with tail light holes)! Way to go Chuck...thanks for your perseverence on getting a good fit up.
Taad

U

Unregistered

They look great. Now for the BIG question...... Any idea when they will be shipping and how will you contact us?
Jeff

U

Unregistered

Looks great . thanks Chuck!

So now that this is done, you gonna start on having these built for the front corners as well???

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
I have a call in now and waiting for a reply about when and some other details.
It will be a while before I start on the fronts :)

U

Unregistered

I think they look great and am looking forward to seeing them on my Bronco

Jim Haveron
1975 bronco sport

U

Unregistered

LED Lights

Someone have a picture of the LED lights that they are thinking of mounting instead of the stock lights? Or website? Not sure which way to go and would appreciate any info on the LED lights being talked about.

Thanks!