• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

new style 15x10 slots on 77?

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
Anyone have the new 15x10 slots on their 76/77

Sounds like wheel spacers are needed for 76/77 models, not really interested in spacers. I don't want to go to 17"

Vintage slots only option?

Thanks,

-Ed

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I dont see the backspacing info in the ad but anything over 3.5" and you may hit your knuckles. Also, the glue on balancing weights can hit the knuckles and disk brake shields so they have to be placed just right.

Those are nice but agree the are way pricey. You could probably find a good used set and restore them yourself. Good luck.

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It doesn't say if that's for 1 or 4 or 5. Better check. I think those are stock photos and the add says "Mag" not "Mags"

56f100bbw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson / lakeside AZ
They restore the old jeep 15x7 slotted aluminum they machine the face of the wheel down make them look like a new wheel I like the vintage look ,like said before a lot of money

BroncoMabry

Many of our vendors carry these U.S. mags. They come in 15 & 17 " diameters with various width options. They are available with the traditional finish or black. The 9 & 10" widths come with 3.5" back spacing so you should be good to go. The price is less than half of those you were looking at on eBay.

OP
OP
77bronco_ed

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
Yes I just found that BC Broncos carry the mags and they have the 15x10 with correct backspacing for 76/77 so… I am all set!
My first call was to JBG but they did not carry.

Thanks,

-Ed