• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NEW Tom's Bronco Parts Website! Tell us your thoughts!

tomsoffroad76

Sponsor/Vendor
TOMS OFFROAD
Hey guys,

Wanted to let you all know that as of last night, we have a brand new website layout. If you get a chance, tell us what you think. Like it, hate it, we want to know. If you have an idea of something you'd like to see on the site, let us know. We are always looking to make your Bronco web experience better. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Garrett
Tom's Bronco Parts

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Hey, I like it ;D

And maybe a sub section in the photo section for customer rides ;)

mavereq

Bronco Guru
it's much easier to navigate now.

it just needs deaver coil springs on there now :)

OP
OP
tomsoffroad76

tomsoffroad76

Sponsor/Vendor
TOMS OFFROAD
Glad you all like the site. I totally get the fact it will take some getting used to, but hopefully it will be easier to get around it. It's a work in progress so there will be many more features added in the days and weeks to come.

OP
OP
tomsoffroad76

tomsoffroad76

Sponsor/Vendor
TOMS OFFROAD
Hey, I like it ;D

I know we really need to do some updating to the photo gallery. I have a lot of great photos that customers have sent in that I need to get uploaded on there. Will have to work on that soon.

John.in.AZ

Not shure if this is replacing the old one or not. But seems to have much less stuff for the 78+ broncos. Is the new site classic only or are you getting out of supplying parts for the 78-9 broncos.
john

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Looks great, I like it! Just wish I had a Bronco so I can start ordering parts.;D;D

gtnorga

like it a lot good feel to it and easy to navigate. I created a wish list already...is it capable of notifying me when my wish list items go on sale?

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
really like it. a lot easier to navigate.
also like the background looks classic idk it just goes good with the classic cars i guess;D

tomsbroncoparts

Loc.
Medford, OR
Hey, I like it ;D

Actually, we do have sort of a "readers rides" type section. I have been going through photos as they come in, and try to put them on the website. They can be seen here:

http://www.tomsbroncoparts.com/pages/projects/

If you ever want to send us some photos, we will make every effort possible to get it listed. Please include any modifications such as lift, tire size, wheels/size, body lift, engine, etc. The more the better! Thanks!

Jason
Toms Bronco Parts

GraficO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
constructive criticism... section categories are too broad. I had to click into 3 different sections to find the sub category that had the part I was looking for.

Example: Dash items aren't exactly body parts... break it down to interior.

Including the word "accessories" to several main categories i.e "Engine & Accessories" is confusing.

Make your categories using the "Napoleon's Corporal Rule"... if the lowest man in an army can't understand a set of instructions... how will a General?

All for now...

broncozx

Hello Garrett.

There seems to be some problems with links, Firefox is saying no secure.

I was looking at your door hinges and tried to go into door hinge bolts. Somehow it seems to be a https page.

Nice looking site you have there

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Looks good,as with anything new there are going to to be Bugs, the easier to navigate, the easier to spend. I'm sure it will be tweaked as time goes by. I'll be watching.

airbur

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Castle Pines, CO
I like the look. I'd suggest removing some of the information on the landing page though......there is way to much as you scroll down.