• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NEW Tom's Bronco Parts Website! Tell us your thoughts!

Dbarnes72

Loc.
Eastern Wa.
Apprieciate that you care what the customer wants. Gotta go with Grafico. It's kind of time consuming to drill down to the part you're after. That's constructive. Otherwise great!

Nightstick

Bronco guy
I like it! Already ordered from it, with a second order coming soon! Good job!

croft75

Hi its a little easier to navigate BUTTT;) Your 800 number doesn't work in Canada and you don't list a local number in the contact area, also when you navigate to a page and add item to shopping cart I can't see a way to get back to that product page without starting over?

remi1566

TBP 2011 Edition

I like TBP's website and the latest parts catalog as well...bought your six cylinder 3 speed floor shifter and it works great! THANKS!

OP
OP
tomsoffroad76

tomsoffroad76

Sponsor/Vendor
TOMS OFFROAD
Thank you all for the comments. Working on getting the local phone number up there right away. I agree with you guys on revamping the categories, maybe I can log in some overtime this weekend to get that looking a little better and easier. :). The main goal is to make the shopping experience the easiest and most fulfilling it can be so we appreciate all your feedback.

OP
OP
tomsoffroad76

tomsoffroad76

Sponsor/Vendor
TOMS OFFROAD
Hey Guys,

Just a quick update. We have been going to town with minor tweaks and fixes to the site. Our Big Bronco section is looking a lot better. A lot of the items were in a wierd category under Ford Truck instead of Ford Bronco. That's all fixed now. Working on getting the local phone for all you Canadians, for now it's 541-779-1339. That should be up any time. We will also have a quick menu functionality soon that will make the categories quicker to sort through. Thanks for all your good advice and support.

Garrett
Tom's Bronco Parts

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
I like it, looks more retro. Your old site just felt old to me, this one is VERY nice.