• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Utah Group!!

moabers

Loc.
SLC, UTAH
Utah Classic Broncos has just formed with ~2 dozen members at conception primarily in areas surrounding SLC (from Logan to Spanish Fork) Feel free to email me at moabers@hotmail.com or join our mailing list at Yahoogroups.com with our list name of Utahbronco. Our website address is www.utah.classicbroncos.com so check us out.
It is an informal group aimed at building friendships, having group activities, and just having a great time with our love for our broncos.
We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming event.

utahmike

Loc.
Spanish Fork
Dave beat me to the punch! it's true we have a name and we are moving forward get on the group list so you can be involved we are planning a trip in early Feb. and we will be gearing up for easter in Moab! ;D c'mon we need you. <br><br>mike swenson<br>utahmike@sfcn.org

RobsBronc

Loc.
sandy, ut
hey alright. i was at the first meeting at south towne and never heard back i figured it was a bust. but hell yeah we finally got a club. whats the name of it.

utahmike

Loc.
Spanish Fork
we are also planning a trail ride out to Little Moab, west of Utah Lake. in early Febuary, so get in touch with us so you can come! by the way i remeber you... just get on that list if you need help i can talk you through it. go to yahoo.com then go into the groups search for utah bronco and follow the directions. hope to hear more from you.<br>-Mike-

OP
OP
M

moabers

Loc.
SLC, UTAH
The date is set, we are heading out to Little Moab on Feb.8th. Catch up with us personally or on Yahoogroups

thumper

Loc.
Bountiful, Utah
UPDATE--LITTLE MOAB RUN!!

Well this is a little late, but we had a fantastic turnout for our Feb. 8th Inaugural Trail Event. 21 Broncos and their associated pit crews turned up to run and play in the Little Moab Rock Garden. Things were a bit complicated with the snow and all, but a good time was had by all. We only had one mishap and it was at the end of the day. Joel Harmer (spelling?) rolled on his right side in a slow and almost ballet like way!! All is well (almost)! Joel was alright and his yellow beast suffered some damage but nothing fatal. Once on it's feet, it started right up and drove itself off the rocks!! You gotta love these old beasts!!! We are trying to get another Trail Event going for March and will let everyone know. Come out and join the fun if you haven't already! We are a fun loving, family oriented group of Bronco lovers and would welcome you out to any of our functions!!

OP
OP
M

moabers

Loc.
SLC, UTAH
We have an upcoming trail ride on Saturday, March 29th. We are heading out to the Cedar Fort area, west side of Utah Lake, to run the Rattlesnake trail. This trail offers some great wheeling from near stock to all out crawlers, all depending on the line you take.

See you there!

Waverous

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, CO
[quote author=moabers link=board=5;threadid=13051;start=0#msg97961 date=1041986376]
Utah Classic Broncos has just formed with ~2 dozen members at conception primarily in areas surrounding SLC (from Logan to Spanish Fork) Feel free to email me at moabers@hotmail.com or join our mailing list at Yahoogroups.com with our list name of Utahbronco. Our website address is www.utah.classicbroncos.com so check us out.
It is an informal group aimed at building friendships, having group activities, and just having a great time with our love for our broncos.
We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming event.

[/quote]
The B.R.O.N.CO club is running out to Moab in a couple of weeks and said they would like to hook up with you guys. I said I would contact your group and get you two together. The contact is Len Marks - great guy - at Welderlen@juno.com. Let me know how it goes!