• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Newbie, looking for Dallas Members

Kevin2015

Loc.
Dallas, TX
I recently purchased a 69 and was hoping I could get plugged in with some members in Dallas. Is this the best place to reach out? Thanks.

Austen

Loc.
Grapevine
Hey Kevin,

I'm actually not well connected with the DFW owners, but I am in Grapevine and am restoring my 74. I know Lonestar club has a north tx chapter, but I am not friends with any of them. PM if you want to connect

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Google up lonestar early bronco club :)

Congrats on the rig.. We need Pics :D

OP
OP
K

Kevin2015

Loc.
Dallas, TX
Thanks

Really appreciate it guys. I will check out the local chapter and see if I can connect with you guys once I get up and running. I bought the red 69 from Chris. I'll get some pics together this weekend. Just received it today. I sense a new addiction!

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
As SuperDave said, check out LEBC! We have a NoTX chapter based in the DFW area. It's one of our more active areas. There will be a meet & greet in the area in the next month or so - summer is the "off season" due to the heat in TX! Join the Google Groups mailing list (instructions are on the homepage of the LEBC web site) to keep up with Club activities.

txtruk15

Contributor
Loc.
Highland Village, TX
I'm up in Highland Village, just north of Flower Mound. Pretty much a newbie owner too, but would love to compare notes and join some other bronco owners up here in North Dallas...

Bob

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Be wary of that Hopper guy hee hee.. J/K.. All those folks in LEBC are awesome. Won't find a better bunch to go wheeling with and gain more knowledge from

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
As SuperDave said, check out LEBC! We have a NoTX chapter based in the DFW area. It's one of our more active areas. There will be a meet & greet in the area in the next month or so - summer is the "off season" due to the heat in TX! Join the Google Groups mailing list (instructions are on the homepage of the LEBC web site) to keep up with Club activities.

Hello I am in Wylie . Have a 69 sport. LEBC is the best. Check out there website. Let me know if you need anything. We can all meet up sometime??

Billsboat

Loc.
Rowlett tx
Welcome, feel free to reach out...always willing to help out if I can. Be fun to see some pictures, and meet up some time

Bill

SamD

I'm a fairly new owner as well. I have a stock 75 uncut Wagon and I live in Double Oak. I just joined the LEBC because of this thread, but would love to get together informally to meet sometime.

Sam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billsboat

Loc.
Rowlett tx
I'm a fairly new owner as well. I have a stock 75 uncut Wagon and I live in Double Oak. I just joined the LEBC because of this thread, but would love to get together informally to meet sometime.

Sam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to look up double oak. I agree on a informal meet! It would b fun to kick tiers and tell some lies :). Lebc meet fairly regularly. Unfortunately I've only been to a few, but they are great group

Also, every Thursday evening weather permitting on the corner of rt. 66 and Dalrock (Rowlett) there is and informal get together of all kinds of cool cars. I often bring my 71 eb there

Bill

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I had to look up double oak. I agree on a informal meet! It would b fun to kick tiers and tell some lies :). Lebc meet fairly regularly. Unfortunately I've only been to a few, but they are great group

Also, every Thursday evening weather permitting on the corner of rt. 66 and Dalrock (Rowlett) there is and informal get together of all kinds of cool cars. I often bring my 71 eb there

Bill

You should set something up big guy.. :)

Billsboat

Loc.
Rowlett tx
You should set something up big guy.. :)

Ok!

To all interested...let's meet some weekend morning for coffee? If we do it in the morning it may not b as hot

If folks can comment on potential locations and dates, we can set something up

Anybody know how to get this on the lebc website?

Bill

txtruk15

Contributor
Loc.
Highland Village, TX
Ok!

To all interested...let's meet some weekend morning for coffee? If we do it in the morning it may not b as hot

If folks can comment on potential locations and dates, we can set something up

Anybody know how to get this on the lebc website?

Bill

Seems like a lot of us are in or near flower mound - how about shopping center at the corner of Flower Mound Road and Morris/Gerault? There's a Starbucks, a La Peep, and a FM donuts in that Kroger shopping center...or we could go a little north if that works better e.g. Shops at Highland Village...

[edit] Sorry, Bill, just realized you're down in Rowlett, maybe we should find something closer to that area....

or maybe we do one up here and one down there and rotate!!!!

Last edited:

Billsboat

Loc.
Rowlett tx
Seems like a lot of us are in or near flower mound - how about shopping center at the corner of Flower Mound Road and Morris/Gerault? There's a Starbucks, a La Peep, and a FM donuts in that Kroger shopping center...or we could go a little north if that works better e.g. Shops at Highland Village...

[edit] Sorry, Bill, just realized you're down in Rowlett, maybe we should find something closer to that area....

or maybe we do one up here and one down there and rotate!!!!

No worries...need to do what's the best for the most.

We need to somehow figure out to get this plan (in progress) on lebc website. It may reach other owners as well. As the saying goes, the more the more better:)