• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Newbie question, original seat covers

highhorse

Loc.
Central IL
Hi Guys,
I'm rather new to the early Broncos and I just bought a 73 Explorer with orange interior. It is very original and in good shape but the drivers seat cover is crappy. Is there anyone out there who repos original style seat covers or am I looking for a needle in a haystack?
Thanks

OP
OP
H

highhorse

Loc.
Central IL
Thanks for the quick response. I've looking for the striped orange cloth Explorer package seat covers. They are probably not repoed, but any ideas on who might have any used ones.
Thanks

Bronco

Loc.
Mountain View, CA
SMS fabrics had the original material for my green houndstooth seats. Isn't cheap though.

I dig those orange interiors though. Good luck with your search.