• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Newbie to carbs, just got a Quadrajet

Synds9

Loc.
San Diego, CA
So I'm tired of the Edelbrock performer on there and i found a couple of quadrajets for 20 bucks (for both ;D ) and wanna throw one on my 347 so i can actually off-road the thing without stalling up my driveway (exaggeration) i'm going to buy the rebuild kit and clean the thing up and wanted to know what i needed to do to it to make it better suit my needs. i was reading BC Bronco's site and they said theirs are "rebuilt especially for off road purposes etc etc" or something like that and I wanted to know what exactly that meant and included ?:?

Last edited:

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
just rebuild it and it should be fine. I think Chuck may do a couple extra tweaks. but q-jets work well stock.