• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Next Portland Westside Get Together V2.0 on Friday 5/18 --- Check in Here!

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
driving across the bridge from portland to vancouver wa, i passed an orange-ish bronco with a white top. Was dodging the drawbridge traffic and didn't get a good look at it. Do we know who that is?

OP
OP
BronCowie

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
driving across the bridge from portland to vancouver wa, i passed an orange-ish bronco with a white top. Was dodging the drawbridge traffic and didn't get a good look at it. Do we know who that is?

this one?

Bronco2.jpg

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Met some very cool bronco family members! Hope to get to see lots more of them in the near future!

Attachments

• DSC_2143.jpg
    DSC_2143.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_2148.jpg
    DSC_2148.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC_2147.jpg
    DSC_2147.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 30

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Jim & Michele,good to meet you .Hope you relocate out here. Thanks for the pics. Enjoy the rest of your vacation.....Mike

Amac70

ME
sorry i missed out on this was going to try and make it but got stuck at cannon beach till today and then when i got home had to drive to turn around and go to portland for a meeting this evening. Did drive the bronco to portland this evening and dang it is still to early to be doorless. froze my butt of coming home tonight.

OP
OP
BronCowie

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Welcomed Jim and Michelle, They are a great couple (Mr & Mrs ObscureMachine). If you decide to move here, we will definitely have some obscure moments together... no doubt!

Two more new Bronco Buds showed up today (actually three, I didn't get a pic of Kirk's very nice '73)

DSCN2124.jpg

DSCN2121.jpg

and a lot more...

DSCN2127.jpg

DSCN2128.jpg

DSCN2133.jpg

DSCN2134.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
BronCowie

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Great pics guys! Was great seeing you all, any one wanna plan the next one?;)

I maybe was thinking of doing a fire/ BBQ here in amity early June? Would any of you be interested?

Yep... we'll be there. Good to see you're still vertical after your crash Andrew. Lookin foward to seeing your next build. Are you going to do ... like ... one every couple of months or so? build, crash, build, crash... ;) ;D

ahansen_1985

Bronco Guru
Loc.
amity, oregon
Yep... we'll be there. Good to see you're still vertical after your crash Andrew. Lookin foward to seeing your next build. Are you going to do ... like ... one every couple of months or so? build, crash, build, crash... ;) ;D

I sure hope not...... As much fun as I have building.....
But im sure there's enough gents on here that can use a extra hand from time to time:)

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?lkqvgu
1966,351,m5od,205....3.5" lift, 2" body, 35's,

ahansen_1985

Bronco Guru
Loc.
amity, oregon
Hey guys I'm wanting to host a bronco meet here in amity.... Have a nice grass area, campfire ring down in the trees kinda by the creek.... Thinking sat night first weekend in June? Hot dogs/burgers etc. fire.....
Any thoughts?

Also anyone have a 351 oil pan?? Need one in a bad way:(

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?u0ij5z
1966,351,m5od,205....3.5" lift, 2" body, 35's,

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Count me in ,It would be a nice country drive. Just have to keep an eye out for Tornados.

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Some great looking rigs! Love to see how different the Broncos can be and how they're set up....... street rods were bada$$ too!

sgtandy

Loc.
Portland - SW
Sorry I couldn't make it to DQ. Please keep me posted on when you all plan to meet up again. I have to work the first weekend in June but may be able to meet up in Amity depending on the time.

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Two more new Bronco Buds showed up today (actually three, I didn't get a pic of Kirk's very nice '73)

DSCN2124.jpg

DSCN2121.jpg

I look at these Bronco's everyday. Did anyone catch the owners name? They are both parked down a long driveway and I don't want to stop in until I'm driving mine.