• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Next Portland Westside Get Together V2.0 on Friday 5/18 --- Check in Here!

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Can't remember their names ,they are brothers. spend more time on Bronco Fix. little red rider,i believe.

LittleRedDevil

Loc.
Sherwood, OR
Its actually Little Red Devil but close enough Miikee73. JSmall anytime you see the Red one parked there go ahead and stop by. Its actually my parents place with my brother living next door in the smaller house. Hes the one with the silver and black one.

OP
OP
BronCowie

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Its actually Little Red Devil but close enough Miikee73. JSmall anytime you see the Red one parked there go ahead and stop by. Its actually my parents place with my brother living next door in the smaller house. Hes the one with the silver and black one.

Hey you finally posted up. 'Dig the speaker boxes man. :cool:

LittleRedDevil

Loc.
Sherwood, OR
Thought I would since it kinda was directed about me. Thought it would be a safe one to post on and not kill a thread. Thanks for the compliment.

JSmall

Bronco Guru

That's great! I drive by everyday on my way to and from work. I've always wanted to stop an now I will. From the street, they both look very nice.

ahansen_1985

Bronco Guru
Loc.
amity, oregon
They are very nice broncos! I might actually be driving mine or at least take it around the block memorial weekend!!!
but have a long ways to go till it looks nice....
4c73a78e-123b-287e.jpg

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?s3515y
1966,351,m5od,205....3.5" lift, 2" body, 35's,

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Plane just landed an hour ago. It's good to be home. But it sucks to be home. We really think we found a new home. Now we just gotta work out the details. Had a great time everybody! Can't wait to see you all again!

-jim

OP
OP
BronCowie

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
My summer schedule coming up is insanely busy. I have 2 daughters getting married, one of them graduating from college too, a few gigs with the band and a few other family gatherings that are going to make it very tough for me to commit to any dates at this time. Thanks for the invite though Andrew and let me know if you still want that fender.

JimAndA72

Loc.
Beaverton, Oregon
Anybody wanting to do a meet in amity sat night June 2nd? Have nice grass area fire pit etc.... Will be doing sausage and hot dogs over the fire.... And anything else we feel like....

I have to do daytime/early evening events... I go to bed pretty early these days... Usually by 8pm at the latest. I'm working on changing that, but it will be awhile yet before that happens..

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
We are busy Sat n Sunday but if the weather holds out would anyone be interested in meeting at the Dairy Queen car show tomorrow? My in laws have a '49 Ford they take and we're planning on meeting them there in the bronco. Right now the rain is'nt supposed to show up until late night. Which in Oregon means it will be early or not at all.:D