• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Next Portland Westside Get Together V2.0 on Friday 5/18 --- Check in Here!

ahansen_1985

Bronco Guru
Loc.
amity, oregon
http://www.broncofix.com/viewtopic.php?p=1095503#1095503

thought id post this over here, don't know how many of you cruise bfix. This is usually a good turn out at a nice spot. On the eastside but who doens't like a drive. It seems to be 100 mile trip no matter which direction i go.

That sounds like a fun one! Kinda wish I wasent outta town that weekend..... Gonna be up northern wa....

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mwlzbq
1966,351,m5od,205....3.5" lift, 2" body, 35's,

OP
OP
BronCowie

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
We are busy Sat n Sunday but if the weather holds out would anyone be interested in meeting at the Dairy Queen car show tomorrow? My in laws have a '49 Ford they take and we're planning on meeting them there in the bronco. Right now the rain is'nt supposed to show up until late night. Which in Oregon means it will be early or not at all.:D

What time Kevin? I can hop over for a while.

OP
OP
BronCowie

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
OP
OP
BronCowie

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
LMAO, the band was playing at a bar last year when they did this. Half way through our 2nd set the naked bikers started going by and cleared the dance floor, and the bar. We ended the song and went outside to join all the gawkers. Let me tell you though, most of these people YOU DO NOT want to see naked. :-X I guess tomorrow night is on. :-X :-X :-X

Sorry Jim, I won't be peddlin my @ss all over town with these folks. ;)