• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NGABronco & JGBronc are both Moving!!!

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
OK boys & girls, no pics but the mover is picking up my furniture Monday... my place here really looks empty, but it ain't!!! I'm going up tomorrow and unload, then get a SC drivers license and a tag for the F350 ($675 tax - ouch) then pick up parts for bax, grab Franko's parts from SC and coming back to GA for a major yard sale Sat (20th) and got go to one more local car show the 27th. Boy I'm glad I don't have a job to go to anymore!!!!;D;D;D
Ain't life Grand!!!!;D;D;D

that's not very nice selling Franko and Bax's stuff in a yard sale:p

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Dan Ben it won't be the same rolling up 575 and not getting off at sixes road any more. Oh before I forget the bbq place in Anderson is "Creekside". Good food and lots of it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Well I'm officially married and moved to Tennessee. The Blue '76 was at the wedding and I'll post pics when I get them from the photographer.

Attachments

• IMG_0474.jpg
    IMG_0474.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 106

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
good to deal to both of you!! congrats and nothing but blessings sent your way!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Well I'm officially married and moved to Tennessee. The Blue '76 was at the wedding and I'll post pics when I get them from the photographer.

Congratulations to both yawl Jimmy n here's to the future ;D

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Nice photo Jimmy. Congrats and many happy years together!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Congrats to all!
Ben, I hope we still run into each other at the various Bronco events.
Jimmy, I still think she may need her head checked cause you ain't just the regular ol run of the mill Bronco nut - Your a FANATIC!

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Congrats to all!
Ben, I hope we still run into each other at the various Bronco events.
Jimmy, I still think she may need her head checked cause you ain't just the regular ol run of the mill Bronco nut - Your a FANATIC!

This is true! She's been wearing a few Bronco shirts lately :eek: :cool: